What's new

Best Club in Tokyo 2 meet lots of foreign Gaijin men

IahYamane

後輩
20 Aug 2006
Konnichiwa,

I was wondering where I could go tonight and tomorrow to meet mainly caucasian or north american gaijin guys in Tokyo. Is there a popular club(s) where they all tend to go?

Any input asap thanks!!

gaijin

yesterday and 2 days before today i went to Roppongi, Tokyo, you will see a lot of American people there..I went to GASPANIC,and also a salsa bar ( i forgot the name) and several other bar..👍 ..but i'm visiting Fukuoka, now..👍

Arrigato

☝ Hello!
I did indeed visit Roppongi one evening. There were alot of hustling black guys, some big gutted American looking men, and g**ky english teachers none of which are my cup of tea though.
Thanks anyway,

Be sure to visit The Dark Room on Oyafuko dori in Fukuoka. It's the coolist bar in town and the owner is a great american guy.

Iah

I'm a really good looking North American and I don't go to clubs in Tokyo (unless I'm put on VIP/guestlists.) You can find me on the streets, in a Tiffany & Co or in a Chanel boutique.

Josh

Generally speaking, no. Safety is not so much of an issue (at least from my experience).

haha.
They need a life too. Not just all about books.
It's just that Gas Panic probably stays open now mainly based on its reputation of being a place where gaijin can go to meet Japanese women... It's the stuff of legend, not to say that it's legendary--- its simply old hat.

I think I'd probably prefer to cruise the listings of Metropolis then go to Gas Panic on a whim... It sounds a bit desperate and sad to me.

It's just that Gas Panic probably stays open now mainly based on its reputation of being a place where gaijin can go to meet Japanese women... It's the stuff of legend, not to say that it's legendary--- its simply old hat.

I think I'd probably prefer to cruise the listings of Metropolis then go to Gas Panic on a whim... It sounds a bit desperate and sad to me.

:(

I went to gas panic but I knew nothing about the bar except a few sites said it was gaijin friendly. Wanted to go to club harlem but read you needed to be with a woman if you were gaijin.

I'm a really good looking North American and I don't go to clubs in Tokyo (unless I'm put on VIP/guestlists.) You can find me on the streets, in a Tiffany & Co or in a Chanel boutique.

Josh

How could I have missed this one.... can I throw up?

Back
Top Bottom