What's new

Berserk figures

Mrjones

先輩
16 Oct 2006
My absolutely favourite japanese manga and animation is berserk. Kentaro Miura has done great job, with this one. This is one of the best of Japanese animation if not the best.
Question is anyone know where you can buy cheap berserk figures...the only cool ones I have seen in shops costs like 30000 yen atleast.

They are really expensive indeed, my cousin also bought a figure and he needed to pay around 40.000 yen for it. Crazy prices indeed.

If you are coming to Kobe, have a look under the railway between Kobe st. towards Motomachi st. They have a lot of weird shops in their, including stores where you can buy these figures.

Ahhhhhh, yes Berserk is my favorite anime to I loved it as much as I hated the end (in the animation I mean, cause I know it continue in manga...) I just wish it would of continue in animation to...

But to answer your question, sorry, I don't know where you can get figurines, but I'll ask my brother, he has tones of different one, so maybe he knows something we don't...

Back
Top Bottom