What's new

Beginner Chat!

Tomii515

やった~!
16 Feb 2006
Konnichiwa🙂

yeah...I'm just trying to learn Japanese. Come here to have conversations to practice or whatever. I know some Japanese, so if I, or other people, get sentences wrong, please correct me...or other people! I can read some katakana and some hiragana, so type in that or romanji...i cant type in hiragna or katakana so yeah...ill be typeing in romanji....I'll be on tomorrow afternoon, so people come chat, bye i have to go bye!

oh, im trying to learn, im OK not great, or ever good, but i can make some sentences from what i know. i cant read some hiragana and i cant write mostly name in katakana, but i dont remember the characters, exsept in my name

こにちは、わたしはスティーブンです。
ラーメンがだいすきです。
I wish I knew how to say more, but that's a start

Last edited:
ZiN said:
こにちわ、わたしはスティーブンです。
ラメーンがだいすきです。
I wish I knew how to say more, but that's a start

なに? わたしはわかりました。

(I probably don't understand cause I read it wrong XD)

Gaijinian said:
で、「こにちわ」じゃなくて、「こんにちは」です。

はいわかりました。

I thought that was so, I should of looked into my books, one of the many words I was taught in romaji first :( I must relearn it all :p

what is the literal meaning for じゃなくて?

Are we still chatting?

*caugh* *gets ready* *ahem*

はじめまして。 ァミラ です。 どうぞよろしく。

That's about what I have learned in the japanese caurse I started going to last week ^_~

How do I say "I am new to this forum" ?

I'm kinda sorta new too! Yoroshiku! this is my second year. I passed my Japanese exam last year. 🙂

アミラひめさん、タカリョウさん、こんにちは!

よろしく、おねがいします。:)

"I'm a new member" is -> あたらしいメンバーです。👍

今日は!
hi, i have a question :) I' ve been learning japanese for about 2 years, i can read kana and some kanzi (ok, I love kanzi I can't get enough of them). i read the hiragana written sentences, and i find it really hard to read them.
e.g. あたらしいメンバーです
for me "新しいメンバーです" is much more easily to read..
how can that be?

BeNe said:
今日は!
hi, i have a question :) I' ve been learning japanese for about 2 years, I can read kana and some kanzi (ok, I love kanzi I can't get enough of them). i read the hiragana written sentences, and i find it really hard to read them.
e.g. あたらしいメンバーです
for me "新しいメンバーです" is much more easily to read..
how can that be?
That's true for me, too. 😊

But, please remember that this is Beginner's Chat. I avoided all use of kanji here.

AmiraHime said:
Are we still chatting?
*caugh* *gets ready* *ahem*
はじめまして。 ァミラ です。 どうぞよろしく。
That's about what I have learned in the japanese course I started going to last week ^_~
How do I say "I am new to this forum" ?
こんにちわ、ァミラさん!

時間(じかん)があったらいっしょにチャットしてみませんか?😌:)
一週間(いちしゅうかん)でたくさん勉強(べんきょう)しましたね。(You really studied a lot in one week). :p👍

Last edited:
B
BeNe I'm glad to hear kanji gets better there's just so much to cover and I've only just begun.

I do prefer 日本語 To にほんご but I suppose that's the first one for everyone, time to get back to study some more. :p

こにちは、皆さん。
私の名前はデーミアンでし。どうぞよろしく~。
ことし(今年)私は日本語のじゅぎょう(授業)がありませんから、ひとりで(一人で)日本語を勉強します。 でも、私のこいびと(恋人)とともだち(友達)は日本人だから、かれらは私と日本語をおうえん応援しています。 みんな(皆) 勉強にがんばって(頑張って)ください。

Hello Everyone.
My name is Damian. Please to meet you.
Because I do not have a japanese class this year, I am studying Japanese by myself. But because my girlfriend and friends are Japanese, they help me with studying. Everyon please give it your best for on studying.

Damicci said:
こにちは、皆さん。
私の名前はデーミアンでし。どうぞよろしく~。
ことし(今年)私は日本語のじゅぎょう(授業)がありませんから、ひとりで(一人で)日本語を勉強します。 でも、私のこいびと(恋人)とともだち(友達)は日本人だから、かれらは私と日本語をおうえん応援しています。 みんな(皆) 勉強にがんばって(頑張って)ください。
Damicci さんは初心者じゃなくて、かなりの中級者ですね。:p でも、完璧を本当に求めるのならやはり「勉強にがんばって」は、「勉強をがんばって」が良く、「勉強します」の代わりに、勉強しています」のほうがいい」というところを訂正しました。みなさん、彼を手本にしてみてください。😊
十日間くらい前に日本から帰ってから、私の日本語はも怪しくなってきたので。。。
夜ちゃんと眠れるようになれば上達するといい。。。:)

Epigene: ありがとう ^_^
Elizabeth: はい、 たくさん しごと
(trying to say that we did alot of work, lots of homework from our ambitious teacher).

Damicci: ah, too much Kani ... it's nice if you could put the kana equivalent in brackets, おねがいします ^^;;

"Loneyly In Gorgeus" お はなして です。 貴方 わ?

Edit: My romji-to-kanji program made the hirgana-to-kanji transformation ... gah,anyone know a better program, where one can get katakana as well?
(I use JWPce)

JWPce can be used to write in katakana. Just press capslock or hold down shift, instead of hiragana you'll get katakana.

Back
Top Bottom