What's new

I think the size block has not been set since we updated. Thomas will let us know when he gets on line today. I can shrink it with Photoshop , but you might not be able to make out what it says. Let's wait till Thomas chimes in.

The size block in place doesn't affect avatars, just signatures. The new theme allows for larger avatars, and personally I don't mind them being bold, fanciful and eye-catching. I wish more of our members would set avatars. :)

Avatars are of course subject to our ToS, too.

Hummm? Now I'm confused ? Yesterday Wonko's avatar was real big and now it's small again?? I just tried a new avatar that was large and it was reduced to 96 by 96 pixels automatically ?

I didn't do anything, as far as I know. Presumably my avatar complies with the TOS, otherwise I can make any changes necessary.

I probably ought to read them more carefully. I mostly assume they paraphrase "Don't make a mess, this is someone's home."

For some reason , avatars are set now at 96x96 pixels and I can't over ride that size. When I try changing mine it says use 200 x 200 pixels minimum , but when I enter it , it automatically goes to 96 x 96 ? When Thomas gets online , he will figure it out for us I'm sure.

OK , so I now have figured out that Avatars are only 96x96 when I am logged into JREF. When not logged in they are much larger. So it must be my personal view settings that affect what I see. I think I need to go back to school on how to understand computers.

Not a big deal at all Thomas. I was just freaked out by the avatars being large and then being small without me changing settings. Then I finally noticed it was different from logging on then not being logged in. Now that I know why , I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom