What's new

Autumn colors video collection (5 in total)

TSV

後輩
20 Jan 2015
Hi everyone, I haven't post here since a long time and hope you still like videos of Japan!

I have for you not one, but 5 Videos that I shot this year of some very nice Autumn colors spots, so here you are

1 .Happo-En Garden

2. Mitake Gorge

3. Mount Mitake

4. Kawaguchiko Maple Corridor

5. Okuni Shrine

Wonderful videos, thanks for sharing. Mitake-san is one of our favourite hiking spots!

When was the Kawaguchiko video shot? Judging by Fuji-san being without a snow cap on one side, and maple leaves being bright-red on the other - i'd say it's early November isn't it?

When was the Kawaguchiko video shot? Judging by Fuji-san being without a snow cap on one side, and maple leaves being bright-red on the other - i'd say it's early November isn't it?

Sounds about right. We visited the spot mid november again and while we had snow on Fuji-san the maple tree leaves were not that beautiful.

We visited the spot mid november again and while we had snow on Fuji-san the maple tree leaves were not that beautiful.
And by "not that beautiful", do you mean some leaves had already fell off? The thing is, i am planning a trip to Kanto area next November with Maple Corridor area as a spotlight. My hesitation is whether to make it early November so as to enjoy momiji to the full, or make it mid-November to witness Fuji-san with a snow cap (there should still be plenty of momiji to admire i guess).
Another consideration is daily mean temperature in early November as opposed to mid-November.

Its been a while since i have watch your videos, i will have to save your channel on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom