What's new

Autumn colors video collection (5 in total)

TSV

後輩
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't post here since a long time and hope you still like videos of Japan!

I have for you not one, but 5 Videos that I shot this year of some very nice Autumn colors spots, so here you are

1 .Happo-En Garden

2. Mitake Gorge

3. Mount Mitake

4. Kawaguchiko Maple Corridor

5. Okuni Shrine

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Wonderful videos, thanks for sharing. Mitake-san is one of our favourite hiking spots!

Reaction score
When was the Kawaguchiko video shot? Judging by Fuji-san being without a snow cap on one side, and maple leaves being bright-red on the other - i'd say it's early November isn't it?

TSV

後輩
Reaction score
When was the Kawaguchiko video shot? Judging by Fuji-san being without a snow cap on one side, and maple leaves being bright-red on the other - i'd say it's early November isn't it?
Sounds about right. We visited the spot mid november again and while we had snow on Fuji-san the maple tree leaves were not that beautiful.

Reaction score
We visited the spot mid november again and while we had snow on Fuji-san the maple tree leaves were not that beautiful.
And by "not that beautiful", do you mean some leaves had already fell off? The thing is, i am planning a trip to Kanto area next November with Maple Corridor area as a spotlight. My hesitation is whether to make it early November so as to enjoy momiji to the full, or make it mid-November to witness Fuji-san with a snow cap (there should still be plenty of momiji to admire i guess).
Another consideration is daily mean temperature in early November as opposed to mid-November.

Seiko

Sempai
Reaction score
Its been a while since i have watch your videos, i will have to save your channel on youtube.

TSV

後輩
Reaction score
Its been a while since i have watch your videos, i will have to save your channel on youtube.
Please do and if you like them, do not hesitate to share them around ;-)