What's new

Attention! when you watch...

Elgin

先輩
23 Oct 2003
program please have your room bright and be far away from the screen.

What is this warning I get at the start of many animes? I watch it with the lights closed and I'm half a meter away from my screen. It always makes me wonder what would happen

Luc said:
program please have your room bright and be far away from the screen.

What is this warning I get at the start of many animes? I watch it with the lights closed and I'm half a meter away from my screen. It always makes me wonder what would happen

A few Japanese kids suffered from seizures during that one Pokemon episode, hence the forewarning statement we have gotten during the beginning of many anime episodes ever since. If it hasn't happened to you yet, then most likely you're one of the fortunate.

Shinmeiryu said:
A few Japanese kids suffered from seizures during that one Pokemon episode, hence the forewarning statement we have gotten during the beginning of many anime episodes ever since. If it hasn't happened to you yet, then most likely you're one of the fortunate.
Well Luc seems to like flashy things ^^
Look at the seizure robot topic he put^^
Nah...I don't think he might suffer from a seizure :D

I watched that episode too, I just wished I coulda sued for it, like all Americans when somethings faulty :p btw it was the Porygon episode hehe

Seizures eh? well if thats all it does. This goes for nintendo aswell right? I remember when I was a kid having blood shot eyes after playing in darkness.

well.... my parents used to tell me that it's bad for your eyes, to stare at something like tv, pc or any screens, when it's dark...

I'VE BEEN SITTING ON TOP OF A TV SCREEN.....

for 50 years and I'm not blind yet, only braindead!! Now I sit with my face jammed into a 19 inch PC screen, and I only need reading glasses! I do have 4 gonads from all the radiation I've absorbed over the years and my butt hole closed over!! I suggest wearing lead underwear!!

Frank

😊 :p :D 👍

I have these cinema lights where theres some brightness but its still dark you know what i mean. What if I put those on would it be better?

Well, I sit in front of a 36 inch TV with the lights off and ***** because the screen isn't big enough! My kingdom for a 60 inch HDTV!!!!! :D

There might be some flashes (like a stroboscope) that can cause epileptic shocks....Think that's the main reason :)..also it's bad for your eyes, because they get tired from staying focused.

I have a 59" Sony HDTV, I play video games on there in pitch black. I couldn't go bigger since it wouldn't pass down my basement door.

yeah I think it makes your eyes tired too... ^^" so it's also bad to sit infront of the pc the whole day,...

I am just 30 cm away form my pc when I watch anime...
My room has a 29' inch tv which I am just a metre away!!! hohoho~

Back
Top Bottom