• Male (Probably telling the truth)

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Female (Probably telling the truth)

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

NPC

後輩
21 Jan 2004
We have an age poll so why not a gender poll, I suppose that in the poll who votes is not recorded only the vote itself. I just wonder how many people in the poll are actually telling the truth. Not that I'm saying anyone's a liar, it'd just be funny to have a M/F avatar and actually be F/M.

Hey Im male....when i look at NPC it makes me think of this game where the computer charaters you had to talk to were called npc's...what was that game!!!! it suppose to come out on playstation2 or a version of it....its something "Brotherhood of the steel" or something like that .

UMMM, COULD BE TRICKY ????

Is a male without a large portion of testostorone really a male ??
What about a woman trapped in a man's body or visa-versa ??
Cross-dressers ??
People half way through their sex-change operation ?
People who fantisize they're not human at all ??

Things just aren't simple anymore in todays world.

Frank

PS - I'll vote senile male !!

😊

Originally posted by EscaFlowne
Hey Im male....when i look at NPC it makes me think of this game where the computer charaters you had to talk to were called npc's...what was that game!!!! it suppose to come out on playstation2 or a version of it....its something "Brotherhood of the steel" or something like that .

NPC means "non-playable character" and are often referred to characters in many RPGs that are, well... non-playable. :p

There's a difference between 'sex' and 'gender.' I hope I got it right. 'Sex' is what you really are biologically. 'Gender' is what you think you are. I'm not sure how you put it. Anyone watched the 6th season of Kinpachi Sensei?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....it was a game! damn....name name name name name

FALL OUT!!!!!! BOO YA!!! that was the name fallout.

SENDING YOU A LAB KIT ......

please swab the inside of your cheeks with swabs provided and a DNA test will be done. Approximately 3 - 6 weeks after submitting I will let you know what sex you really are !!

Frank the Cat

🙂

hahaha, I don't need a swap kit, I need you/anyone to look at me (hehehehe) I"m all woman, how needs a kit here at the forum??? lolol:clap: 😄 😊 :p

Oh quit being such a poofter, Frank. It's bad for ya. Hachi's already been innoculated, anyway. 😊 One more word, and he'll bite you in the rear end. So be nice to the doggie, ok? :D

Hachi's master is 19, 100% male, and is posting right now as we speak. :p

Yeah, I think two or three seasons took place in the 70's. And then it returned in the ninties with another two season and another season in 2000. Something like that. Kinpachi is OLD... he's like 80 years old now...

The face I have is from Phantom Crash (Genki Ltd.), an NPC is a Non-Playing-Character, Fallout (Black Isle) + Fallout 2 are both examples of games with many NPC's. I was DG2 (Duark Guard 2) but too many people stole my name, before that I was El Funko but even that got stolen. Ideas for a new name anyone? How does Alexis translate to Japaneese (Note to self, learn Japaneese).

@gothmoq male. A married male for 6 days and stuck in Tokyo with nothing to do.

Wow, 6 days married and nothing to do????? what the hell does that mean???🙂

I"m 10 years married and nothing to do, lololol, 2 kids under 7 years of age and I"m peed off! I"m sure that you could"not be 6 days marrieds and nothing to do???? Mis-type, I"m sure????🙂 :eek: :D

OH WINTER< YA FORGOT TO ANSWER ....

this threads question, male or female?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Frank

Back
Top Bottom