What's new

Are you Japanese?

kx_nz

後輩
28 Aug 2003
Just a question, r u japanese?

[edit]meh i wanted to make a poll, i forgot! it wouldnt let me delete my post...[/edit]

yes or no !

Well, I'm not Japanese. I'm married to a Japanese person, though, which sometimes makes me feel like I'm Japanese. Hmmmm...nah... :p

everybody samurai sushi geisha
beautiful Fuji-yama Ha ha ha!

part of the chorus from Kome Kome Club's song "Funk Fujiyama" which is a parody of how Japanese view foreigners viewing japanese people....

I be not japanese by nationality but my folks are. In the US I'm viewed as a Japanese. In Japan I'm viewed as a gaijin Amerikan. I really don't know where I fall in, since no matter where I go, I'm viewed as something else than what I'm supposed to be. Discrimination in the US, and reverse discrimination in Japan. What am I? Just your typical confused person. :D

Sort of for me as well. I tend to be somewhat moody and changable like a lot of Japnese I know -- but technically (and fortunately) not :p

Originally posted by den4
In the US I'm viewed as a Japanese. In Japan I'm viewed as a gaijin Amerikan.

Wow, that's gotta be weird.

Also weird: in Japan I'm viewed as an American......... and I'm from New Zealand! :(

no,although many people think I look like Japanese
and some Japanese people thought I am Japanese,and they spoke Japanese to me and I could not understand a word

I'd say the actual number is probably somewhere between 1-2%.....? I can't imagine it being overly interesting for them. ;)

"no,although many people think I look like Japanese
and some Japanese people thought I am Japanese,and they spoke Japanese to me and I could not understand a word"
at the yh, met a guy from singapore, who said that was his biggest hurdle... because he didn't look foreign, he couldn't get help catching the subway trains like other "foreigners"

Back
Top Bottom