What's new

are you into body modification

Wrong forum, friend.

But I personally am into modification. I am preparing to do some things with my ears, and teeth, as a matter of fact.

Moved to Chit-Chat...

Tatts (tribal) and piercings are cool in my book but that's about as extreme as I go (sub-dermal implants freak me out, heh).
:)

I'm not really into them, all though i have many friends who have a lot of piercings, tats, etc. I don't have any myself, but i would like to have a piercing, in my neck. I think it would be nice and also even convenient, but for some reason people think i'm crazy to want it in a place like that...and i don't know why :)
But the truth is, that i will probably never get one...i like to stay "pure" somehow, as i am.

Neck piercings arent that crazy at all. There is a specific name for them, but I forgot it.

The only thing to worry about is the nerve endings try to grow back. Its like having a nose ring. When they grow back, they my touch the stud, and it hurts terribly. I have two on the back of my neck.

The guitarist for Raphael *the one who died* has the same type of piercings.

Piercings are boring to me now, though.

it's called a nape piercing...and it hurts only due to infection,bacteria not properly rinsed and or jewelry..but hey i have just been doing it 14 years.........lol...but true..jason price http://bodyartdaredevils.net it is graphic not recomended for youngsters

Ah .. I love it .. well .. I guess that anyway .. I can't wait 'till I get my own tattoo ^^
You don't know how it feel to sit and make a tattoo on your mum, although you wish it was on you .. --' Anyway I enjoyed it =D Who woulden't ;) Hurt mum and get payed .. *crazy evil laugh* Piercings .. lovely piercings .. I have to save .. I want a bridge, but it'd look like crap whit glasses ^^,

umm.. i have two nostril rings (same side), five lip rings (bottom lip across entire lip), both eh.. *coughs*
(on chest) *coughs* pierced, an eyebrow ring, then numerous ear piercings and both *sides* (not top/bottom) of my bellybutton pierced..

then! X)

i have eight tattoos and three brands.. XDD

i *heart* everything about my body..

(thou i will NOT get another brand)

..even my shortness and boobs... (or lack there of)

X) i won't change anything...

for now...

thou those horns and pointed-ears are KICK-***!! 👍

I had a eyebrow piercing...but I had to take it out everytime I had to work in the restaurant...and after that I kinda didn't put it back in (after losing all kinds of cones,balls...) it started to cost too much...I don't feel much for piercings anymore...they are pretty useless actually :sick: and a burden from time to time!! *remembers ex-gf stuck with her hair...ITAIIIII !!!!* :(

RockLee said:
I had a eyebrow piercing...but I had to take it out everytime I had to work in the restaurant...and after that I kinda didn't put it back in (after losing all kinds of cones,balls...) it started to cost too much...I don't feel much for piercings anymore...they are pretty useless actually :sick: and a burden from time to time!! *remembers ex-gf stuck with her hair...ITAIIIII !!!!* :(

omfg..

u poor thing!

that HAD to hurt..

(try getting ur *coughcough* ring caught on someone's tongue ring)

*shudders*

it was unbearable..

*recalls beating guy over the head with a book*

..heheheh... 😊

Winter said:
Neck piercings arent that crazy at all. There is a specific name for them, but I forgot it.

The only thing to worry about is the nerve endings try to grow back. Its like having a nose ring. When they grow back, they my touch the stud, and it hurts terribly. I have two on the back of my neck.

The guitarist for Raphael *the one who died* has the same type of piercings.

Piercings are boring to me now, though.

The piercing at the front of the neck is called a "Madison." My girlfriend is going to get that, and also has one in her arm. As for me, I just have my tongue, and 2 in my left ear. I would like to get more, but I have to remain somewhat professional for work.

I just have the standard two ear peircings, and then the helix of my right ear is peirced. So I have 3 total.

They're fun, the only problem is if you get too many some people may not hire you. Therefore I am not allowed to get anymore --;;

yeah some companies, restaurants give you a hard time about it...one more reason to lose it all....but some piercings are YUMM at a girl *hihihihi :giggle: 😆 erm...tonguepiercing that is :) ...Only kissed a Tonguepierced girl once though !! :haihai:

I have my *cough*chest-both sides*cough* done, too.
both ears double pierced....used to have my labret done, but it wore my gums down so much that my dentist said if I didn't take it out, my tooth would've eventually fallen out.

Don't really want to get any more piercings, though....

have 3 tattoos.....one is my avi.

don't know if I'll ever get more

I'm not into piercings myself...never saw the excitement in it! But I do have 3 tats. However it is your body, and you do with it as you see fit! 🙂

I wish I had the nerve to get piercings. I think eyebrow piercings are sexy, for some reason. Also...those....ummm...CHEST piercings...kind of sexy too. For both sexes. 👍

I'm still going to get a tattoo. I just haven't picked out where and I don't have a good design. Anyone good at designing tattoos?

Back
Top Bottom