What's new

Are you a Half-Japanese or Nikkei?

little-girl-23-jp

Registered
25 Dec 2003
Are you a Half-Japanese or Nikkei??

I'd like to have a friend who is a Half-Japanese or Nikkei from all over the world.
Yoroshikkune! I'm deaperate.
well,I'm Japanese girl.23 years old.I often go abroad easily.

Unfortunately,I'm too busy to spend a lots of time on here,so please mail me direct!! talk about your culture and many things later!!
Sincerely..
:)

...yeah but how do you expect anyone to email you when you dont leave your address or even let members email you from the forum?

I think she meant nisei :)
but I'm not sure
maybe she knows something I don't

edit: nikkei? which is like wall street over there? I don't know :) really

"Nikkei" has more than one meaning. It can mean anyone of japanese origin, not necessarily Nisei. "Nikkei Brazil jin" would mean a Brazilian of Japanese descent.

The newspaper Nippon Keizai Shimbun (Japan Economics Newspaper) gets contracted to Nikkei. It's the Wall Street Journal of Japan

Hi it's me again

oh well I expected to accept email to my index box here?does it exist o yours,too?I think ,so.

Yes,Nikkei is any Jpanese descent.
Someone is half japanese,someone is quater japanese....
Anything could be OK.

Thankyou!!!

Half Japanese

I'm half Japanese. I live in Portland, Oregon and have lived in Japan for a couple of years. I am very interested in half Japanese issues and I've been building a website at halvsie.com with forums and everything. You should check it out.

Saren

Hello,

I am a Nikkeijin. I'm about 65% Japanese. So I am more then half Japanese and that's great heh.

:)

Back
Top Bottom