What's new

ARE YOU A "BACKWARD" PERSON???

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
How far back do you go?? When you log-in to read the posts, there are usually 5 or 6 pages of old ones . I always work my way back through all of them, hopeing to spot one I might have missed earlier. I get the feeling going back 2 is probably more common? How about you, how "backward" are you?

Frank

:?

When I log in I go to new posts and just go through from the last page to the most recent and just look at anything that I've posted in or that catches my eye. So I guess I'm pretty backwards :p

when i start i read the first post to see what it is about and then i just skip around sometimes idk it is always diffrent with me sometimes i will start at the 1st and go to the last or start at the last and go to the first it is always diffrent lol and i always read the new posts and read the posts i have already posted in and somethimes i will go into old threads or i will start a new one or I will lurk LOL.

Glenn said:
Everyone except Keiichi; he's to forward to be in here! :D :D :p
I used to start from the back, but then it was easier from the front. Also, I found that if I started from the front, I can give those who need replies for whatever reasons quicker, especially those with no posts, so I get first dibs. :D

Back
Top Bottom