What's new

Are there any universites around Glendale/Phoenix...

GoldCoinLover

後輩
24 May 2004
Are there any universites around Glendale/Phoenix that teach japanese?

I'm done with high school now, and someone gave me the number to "The Japan society of america' unfortunately, due to the forums stupid PM quota, I had to delete the message (did it by accident)

I PM'd elizabeth back for it, but she blocked me apparently. (Great, another member who doesnt want to hear from me)

Right now, however, I can ONLY GO TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I went to a charter school, E-institute (www.learningmatters.org) and it MAY shut down due to failing grades! (It was in my local newspaper).

So, are there any community colleges, or tutors, in The phoenix/surprise/glendale area ?

It would make me much happier, as obviously I can't learn japanese on my own.

Why? Someone on these says if I read how to use particles I would be able to understand them by now (in the 2 or so weeks) and use them effectively and right most of the time.

I can't. Why? I sometimes misplace where they are, but most often I get them confused, especially "wa" and "ga" and more over "wo" and "wa" because I get the object and person confused (Sometimes the person IS the object)

Yes, I read how to use them. Many sites, my books (2 of them), and the I am san video.

So obviously I'm stupid or SOMETHING.

ALso, id appreciate an yhelp for the tutor because I googled and found nothing, I also lost the number to the japan society of america (Actually, they were going to teach japanese, but i heard it was REALLY expensive, nevertheless, I want to do it) but i need the number agian

Domo.

Last edited:
MeAndroo said:
Booyah
Mesa Community College. Mesa is certainly in the Phoenix area. Scottsdale CC as well.
Great, thanks.!

The Consulate General of Japan, Los Angeles does not endorse or promote the following programs.

What does this mean?

Jesus help this child!

That is NOT what I said and I would appreciate you NOT airing the contents of the PM's I (mistakenly) sent you, and remove my name and FALSE reference to me from your post.

You may not be good (yet) at Japanese, but your skill at burning down bridges is to be admired.

Back
Top Bottom