What's new

Aorico Corporation

fallcolours

Registered
21 May 2019
Hi
i have been approached by the subject company to be their business representative in Canada. I have checked their website and it does not look very professional. To avoid any scam, I need some help from local Japanese to let me know if this is a real company and if it is possible to contact a responsible person from them
Also it could be that their account has been hacked by some scammer and they don't know about it
I would like to check the names of the people who have approached me to see if they really work at this organisation
Apparently they have no on line presence

thank you
Salman

This looks like a scam.
  • Their website is unprofessional and uses incorrect English (and, interestingly, no Japanese at all).
  • They claim to have 2.295 employees, yet there are no references to be found on the internet, apart from their phony website.
  • They claim to be listed in Japan but aren't (TSE listed company search); there is no "Japan Stock Exchange".
  • They claim their company was founded in 1897, yet their domain is merely 348 days old, hosted in the US on a server with 481 other sites.
  • Their tech contact is a certain "Noriaki Ono", allegedly based in "23 Audit lane, New Jersey, AL, 77083, US" with the following email address: [email protected].
Etc, etc.

Back
Top Bottom