What's new

Anyone living in Japan? I need your help!!

What's wrong? I'm sure someone can help until someone from Japan gets on..(It's around 2 AM in Japan right now)

i want to find someone to get help.....
i want to buy something from Japan......... and i want to ask some questions....

You might want to elaborate further... Chances are no one will go out of their way to assist you in purchasing something if they don't have all the details upfront.
:)

again, thanks! much better than what i was thinking
was wondering if the author was trying to find out if their relative/friend was in a train wreck/airplane crash...

Sounds like your typical rabid fangirl (no shortage here it seems) that can't wait to get her paws on the latest (fill in the name of whatever visual kei band) items she's drooling over.

Oooops....
sorry sorry ... :sorry: :sorry:
i forgot to tell you what i want to buy.....
i want to find a kokeshi, and i have draw a picture of it....
i hope someone can help me to buy it......
hope you don't mind my terrible drawing~~🙂 :sorry:

Attachments

• monica\'s kokeshi 1.jpg
    monica\'s kokeshi 1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 244
Didn't you bring this topic up before? Cute drawing btw. Kokeshi come in literally thousands of different shapes, sizes, and styles, with many variations in-between. I'm sure you could probably find something similar to it (although how accurately it would reflect your drawing is difficult to say) online through one of the more popular mail-order import sites. Your best bet might be to get in contact with a representative of one of those companies (just do a search for "kokeshi ningyo" and see how many come up, heh) and e-mail them the above pic so that they could try and match up something similar to it for you from their inventory. Not much help I know but it's worth a shot.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Iron Chef
Didn't you bring this topic up before? Cute drawing btw. Kokeshi come in literally thousands of different shapes, sizes, and styles, with many variations in-between. I'm sure you could probably find something similar to it (although how accurately it would reflect your drawing is difficult to say) online through one of the more popular mail-order import sites. You're best bet might be to get in contact with a representative of one of those companies (just do a search for "kokeshi ningyo" and see how many come up, heh) and e-mail them the above pic so that they could try and match up something similar to it for you from their inventory. Not much help I know but it's worth a shot.
thanks for your suggestion...... :)
i have done it before, but they can help me........
because they're the retailer, not the producer... :(

Ask them to point you towards to a retailer who can supply you with such a design. Unless they are lazy / mean / poor business people they should be able to give you at least one name.

Do them a favor by telling the next company who it was that gave you their name (builds goodwill).

Back
Top Bottom