What's new

Anyone here have MSN Messenger?

Arc Light

Home...For now...
21 Jun 2004
I'm well aware of all of the Microsoft haters out there, I consider myself one, but I use MSN messenger frequently. I'm a member of a gaming clan, but they're a little on the immature side, with the exception of a couple of them, and conversations tend to reflect that. I'm aware of the Chat Feature here, but I was wondering if anyone else here uses MSN Messenger. I wouldn't mind saying "hey" to the forum regulars here every once in a while, since we all have a common interest. I'm on during the day, as I drive a wrecker (tow truck) at night. If anyone's interested, post here, and my MSN ID is in my profile...feel free to add me to your list. Just don't ask for "asl" because that will get you blocked :) . Just let me know you're from the JREF forums! 👍

Hope to hear from y'all!

This topic has already been posted numerous times (at least twice).
Just go check people's profile and you'll see if they have a messenger adress(actually more likely if they want people to add them).

You tried searching through 97,000+ posts from 6,000+ members? And I posted this as if to ASK if anyone was interested...just because people have their MSN ID in their profile, doesn't mean they want to talk to everyone.

This was easier, and quicker.

Arc Light said:
You tried searching through 97,000+ posts from 6,000+ members? And I posted this as if to ASK if anyone was interested...just because people have their MSN ID in their profile, doesn't mean they want to talk to everyone.

This was easier, and quicker.
Lol nah ^^
I'm too lazy to search people's msn adress. I usually only add those who ask me or those who seem interresting ^^

Ha? You mean there's someone in this world actually interested in YOU? :D

Oh, sorry... I read it a second time. You mean to add somebody who's interesting... 😌

Question ??

Does it cost anything to use? Do you get any extra spam from joining? Can you use a web cam to have video
chat? I just got a new webcam with sound and would like to try it out.

Frank

:?

I'm up for random JREF member chatting.
Two conditions: In the first three lines, I want to see your exact forum handle and that you are from JREF.
And no ASL.

Else, insta-block. (And my MSN address is real, scary, but real)

Frank D. White said:
Does it cost anything to use? Do you get any extra spam from joining? Can you use a web cam to have video
chat? I just got a new webcam with sound and would like to try it out.

Frank

:?
Messenger's free for the moment but who knows? :p
Most people use MSN messenger for these reasons:

-Better interface than ICQ/AIM/YAHOO
-customisable fonts/colors, etc...
-possibility to use an avatar
-possibility to chat via webcam/mic only/both (But netmeeting was faster for me)
-Fact that you're noticed each time a mail is sent to you

Oh and something else: You'd better not use the addon: "messenger plus" for it contains a trojan ^^

Jean-Francois said:
Ha? You mean there's someone in this world actually interested in YOU?

lol no kidding :p
It's just impossible :D

Yeah, that Messenger plus was evil...and I've added most of you guys, if you said you were interested. Still waiting on Frank...come 'on Frank... :LOL:

For those besides the ones who have it allready mines : -> profile
oh yeah I'm 21, male and live in Belgium....so that should cancel the ASL question :p

Last edited:
i haven't heard "asl?" in... something like 6-8 years =P i remember when it was SOOOO big.. you couldn't start a conversation without "asl?"...

if anyone feels like smackin me with a message mine is [email protected]

Bah, I hated the whole asl thing, why does anyone want to know that anyway, who cares about that stuff, it always made me feel slightly annoyed because it's like they're wanting to see if you're the type of person for them just by that information, kinda crazy to me.

Anyway, yar my MSN is [email protected] I also have a more private one :eek: Thats mainly just used for e-mail of friends because my sirens one is spammed up, I get junk every day so if you want to mail me or anything you can also mail/add [email protected]

[email protected]

sckwhiterabbit is my AIM name..

sooo... yeah.. X)

knock me up sometime..

X} .. wow that did not come out rite.. :D

(i *heart* getting new ppl to talk to..)

Last edited:
Mine is [email protected]

feel free to add me. 🙂 im on messenger a fair bit, normally in the day at work. I can chat but i have to be careful when i get loads of conversations on the go at once. :giggle:

Porl''

Back
Top Bottom