What's new

Anyone got any plans for Halloween?

Iron Chef

Villain
Rest in Peace
26 Feb 2003
I live in a Historical District which rents primarily to college kids so we're all gonna have a block party in my neighborhood including live entertainment, midnight BBQ, costume strip poker (not my idea but hey, i'm game) and other fun stuff. Hopefully with weather permitting we'll be able to do a lot of stuff outdoors while it's still relatively seasonable and we are also planning an "Adult Trick-or-Treat Night" (again, not my idea...), the details of which I am not a 100% entirely clear on myself, heh. Anyways, what's the rest of y'all gonna be up to? Anyone got any special plans or is it just another stay at home, order delivery, rent and watch a scary movie kinda night? Which btw is exactly what i'd be doing if I wasn't going to this party. 8-p

p.s. Yeah, that's what my lame costume is gonna look like (the pic is not actually me). Amazing what one can get for $20 bucks ain't it?
:)

Attachments

• 5785sm.jpg
    5785sm.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 188
Yeah! I'm gonna manufacture a really scary and weird mask!!! -How will it look like? -Just take a look at the *Ganguro-Forum* :p ...hahahaha...

I don't know -- I will be in Tokyo though. Do they do anything special there? Or will I have to go to the Disneyworld party as a geisha or Ninja or Japanese ghost? Or maybe as an anime Sumo star.....:p

Himura: Now that truly is a SCARY costume, heh.

Elizabeth: I don't recall the Japanese ever doing anything special to celebrate Halloween although I could be wrong, heh. And if I get to choose between your costume options, I vote Anime Sumo Star (pics coming soon right? 8-p).

I will be dressing the boys up. Seiya is going to be the red Power Ranger, Sena is going to be a spider, and Ryukai is going to be...now this is scary...BARNEY!!!!!!! Can you think of anything scarier than that?!

I guess I'll just be myself. That's scary enough! :p

I'm going to a Halloween party with my friends from Japan and Korea. Not sure about my costume. Might make something along the lines of a modern day swordsmen (like you see in anime/manga with blue jeans, black t-shirt, work boots, lower part of face hidden, maybe a cowboy hat :), and Katanas).

I'm with Iron Chefon this one Elizabeth, go with the anime sumo star!

"I will be dressing the boys up. Seiya is going to be the red Power Ranger, Sena is going to be a spider, and Ryukai is going to be...now this is scary...BARNEY!!!!!!! Can you think of anything scarier than that?!"

Ahh... those were the days. Some of my happiest memories growing up were of Trick-or-Treating back in the day. In fact, I think my earliest costume was a Lobster suit complete with pincers and all the extra appendages (don't ask...) when I was four or five maybe? If you get a chance, post a pic of them all decked out in their Halloween glory as I would love to see it.

And the costume you described sounds kinda like your Avatar Justin. 8-p Have fun at your party.

I'm going to have a party at a friend's house on Halloween with a bunch of friends.

And I'm going to be wearing a really nice old-fashioned style dress from like the Victorian era. If I get pics taken of me in it later maybe I'll show you guys.

I'll be wearing it to school too that day.

The Good Ol Days !!

When I was a lot younger People had straw stuffed dummies on their front porch in October for Halloween. We would steal the dummy and find a big tree very close to the edge of the road. Then wait for a car coming a little to fast and push the dummy out in frant of the car. No time to stop, they hit it and think it's a child trick-or-treater.As soon as they figure out it's not real we laugh like hell and run for it !!
I think back now and figure it's lucky no one crashed or had a heart attack. God, I was a rotton kid !!

Frank

sushi party maybe i'll attend
but i have never celebrated, and probably never will

"When I was a lot younger People had straw stuffed dummies on their front porch in October for Halloween. We would steal the dummy and find a big tree very close to the edge of the road. Then wait for a car coming a little to fast and push the dummy out in frant of the car."

LOL, I never would have expected you to be such an evildoer Frank. 8-p

Duty To Pass On Evil Traditions !

I grew up in a low income housing area where all the kids felt they had to teach the younger ones the tricks of the trade !

Frank

no idea what im doing yet...probably a small get-together with lots of good clean fun...ahem...yea, i might be goin to a party, but as ever with parties i have no idea who the person throwing it is

my earliest hallo'ween memory would probably be dressing up as the Big Bossman (a wrestler from the early 90's)...but my brother was the Undertaker and i was so jealous :D o O (still am actually)

Hey Ghettocities! What did ya do that night....hehe.. nice pic, Yoshi (-you remember the adorable green dinosaur Mario is riding on? kekeke)

I spent about an hour on Hallow-night reading FAQs for Final Fantasy XI. Funny thing is that I don't even have the game. :D

Back
Top Bottom