What's new

Anyone else think this chick is awsome?

19 May 2007
I have to say that I see the JREF banner at the top of the web page and I can't help but notice that thsi chick, who is 40 mind you is so good looking it is hard to believe she is single.

No point to my post except that I find this hard to believe.

4605884581_81ec99d2e8_o-1.jpg

I think you've been around long enough to know that looks can be deceiving, no such thing as a person without any problems, this would just make me more suspicious of her...

I'm an attractive woman!
oh yeah ! Lol

I hate when some use someone's else picture...if he/she is has not good looking then don't fool people and don't waste their time.
I respect people who show their real pictures even if they are not hansome/attractive.

While it's always possible that someone might lie in their profile, I see no obvious giveaways that this one isn't genuine. It's not like she has a model-quality picture or something.

I can think of lots of reasons why someone like that might still be single. For one thing, once you reach that age, being single tends to become self-sustaining, as fewer people want to hook up with someone far outside their age bracket, and those people within your age bracket who are also single may have similar forces acting on themselves. And, of course, there's also exactly the behavior we're seeing here: people see that she's single and think there must be something wrong.

Also, as I understand it, people in Japan have a particularly strong tendency to see older single women as "damaged goods" somehow, leading many such women to become more desperate as they approach 30, let alone 40.

And there's the career factor to look at. Notice that she's in engineering? That's not exactly a career which encourages forming relationships. It's hard to do so in school, what with the workload and the lack of available peers, and it doesn't get any easier when you join the workforce. While I know people in engineering and science who have hooked up and married, I also know many who have not.

Of course, the person may have other baggage. To mention a particularly cynical way of looking at it, someone I once knew would say "Smart, pretty, or sane--pick any two." I think she was partly poking fun at herself with that comment, since she was certainly fine in the first two categories, and she knew it, but was definitely a bit out of spec in the third. :D

That sentence made me suspicious. But I agree with Dave, her pic is stunning!
My wife said that she could believe that she was single. Still, for 40 years old, she is a good looking lady. (My wife also said that anyone without kids can look that good!:p That comment was followed by a nasty stare. LOL )

Well, Dave, did you send her a private message to find out what her story is?

I would love to have someone like her as my boss who orders me around. She would have a smile on her face when she talks to me, yet I could tell she feels nothing but disdain toward me as she knows what a talentless boob I really am.... HAWT!!!!

Oooops... this I write that out? :joyful:

Well, Dave, did you send her a private message to find out what her story is?
I would love to have someone like her as my boss who orders me around. She would have a smile on her face when she talks to me, yet I could tell she feels nothing but disdain toward me as she knows what a talentless boob I really am.... HAWT!!!!
Oooops... this I write that out? :joyful:
If I did that I would really be in deep poop with the wife. (doing it right now. LOL Just kidding)

She looks like a hard boss, she knows shes good and would not be afraid to land that size 24 high heel right in the clacker. LOL

Looks like Glen is making an emergency trip to Japan! LOL

Last edited:
My guess is she knows just what she wants and won't settle for anything less. Probably a bit intimidating for a lot of guys.

My wife said that she could believe that she was single. Still, for 40 years old, she is a good looking lady. (My wife also said that anyone without kids can look that good!:p That comment was followed by a nasty stare. LOL )
In total agreement with your wife (incl. the nasty stare)... :D

Yes, I know at least THREE women in the +40 age range who are single (no steady bf), in the beautiful-to-pretty range and with careers that consumed them during their 20s and 30s.

BUT they don't post on the Web looking for partners. They've got highly demanding requirements for partner eligibility. 😊

Someone to talk with about travel. What's that all about? Are people really in pursuit of folks they can talk with about travel?

Someone to talk with about travel. What's that all about? Are people really in pursuit of folks they can talk with about travel?
well,it deserve a trip,don't you see how attractive she is, aahooooooo :D

Lol...she looks neat....kind of tough woman, high standards and might scare every men who want to get near....well, just those men's thinking...

Back
Top Bottom