What's new

Any science fiction fans here?

7 Jun 2008
My story, "Trapping the Pleistocene," appears in the May/June 2015 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. It's about a pair of fur trappers from the future who travel into the past to capture a giant beaver.

And it's about other stuff too. Not including Japan, sorry.

Still not sure if we have any SF fans, but I thought I'd mention that my story has been selected for the 33rd annual anthology "The Year's Best Science Fiction," which should be out this summer. The 32nd annual edition (2015) is available from Amazon and elsewhere. The Year's Best Science Fiction: Thirty-Second Annual Collection: Gardner Dozois: 9781250064424: Amazon.com: Books

And here is the magazine that originally published my story: Amazon.com: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction May/June 2015 eBook: Gordon Van Gelder, C.C. Finlay, David Gerrold, Charles de Lint, Elizabeth Hand, David J. Skal, Albert E. Cowdrey, Robert Grossbach, Sarah Pinsker, Lisa Mason: Kindle Store

Lest I be charged with spamming, I'll disclose that I received a flat fee for my contribution and no royalties will ever likely be paid to me. :)

Last edited:
Lest I be charged with spamming

Part of the family for the last eight years and over 900 posts...I hardly think anyone is likely to suspect you joined just to spam us.

Congratulations on being selected for the anthology. We're proud of you!

@Timelyn recently indicated an interest in science fiction, I believe.

Congratulations, and very impressive! Will be included in my next international order.

Back
Top Bottom