What's new

Any Fans Of Black Heaven?

Reiku

先輩
23 Aug 2004
Black Heaven is by far the best anime I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, it seems like only a handfull of people have ever seen it.

I can understand why--the plot sounds remarkably stupid so most people just read the "hard rock saves space" thing on the back cover and end up putting it back on the shelf in disgust. The thing is, Black Heaven is one of those shows where the plot is actually just a backdrop for a much deeper message about human nature..

...dear god that sounds lame!
LolLolLolLol-1.gif
No wonder nobody watches this--you can't even defend it without making it sound dumb.

Anyway, you'll just have to trust me--Black Heaven is a deep, moving piece about the struggles of an individual against the pressures of society, and getting a second chance to follow your dreams.

(Okay, that sounded lame too.
kopfpatsch-1.gif
)

Lets just put it this way: Black Heaven is a f#^*ing Masterpiece. Give it a chance--you won't be dissapointed.

i bought vhs and dvd, still haven't watched it
nice character designs on the product jackets though

LolLolLolLol-1.gif

So I guess even the people who've bought it haven't watched it...

...go figure.

This show is the greatest masterpiece I have ever seen!
I watched it in octobre of last year and, despite its super low production budget and regardless of it's age, it is the msot beautiful thing i have seen!

Fortunately the MC did rediscover his soul which he lost ages ago to the insanity that is mundane boring nowadays work and family life.
Seeing MC being stuck in this tedious existence that most consider a normal decent life actually made me super depressed for his sake, espite me not even being in the age for midlife crisis an such.
Such a fate is even worse than death!

Gladly our MC finally got back that fire of passion and epicness that makes life even worth living!
Without that, despite beign alive one is not much more than a walking corpse :-(

Back
Top Bottom