What's new

Any British/Irish JRock fans out there?

endlessrain

POP_is_dead
5 Jun 2005
I'm from northern Ireland, Carrick And I was just wondering are there any Irish or British Jrock fans out there? Might be a stupid question but put it this way -I must be the only person in our school that is actually into JRock!! lol 😌 :eek:

you are not alone in your jrock quest. i'm from britain :D yay :D furan is too (in the same city as me, coinky-dink or what) and some others are too.
and by the way, i love Endless Rain. its a great song :)

Me me me me! I'm in England! 🙂 *dances the ridiculous dance of loving jrock* And I'm in the same city as Furan, too... Kairi... I had no idea... ☝ Hi there! :p Yeah, I know how you feel, none of my friends are into jrock. :(

JRock quest 😊 lol. :sorry: Yay found one person so far. :D Lol, I don't even liek that name anymore. o_O *Changes name* well like it a wee bit but my name is getting boring :p

kinsao lives in the same city as me? woah! are there any more people out there from leicester? we seem to be getting a collection! small world hehe
oh nooooo you shouldn't change it! its pretty!
i have one friend who lives near me and she's mad about jrock so i have one person to chitchat with about it at school thank goodness. i think i'd go insane with nobody else lovin jrock near me! thats why i'm on jref :) to share this wonderful beauty that they all carry so well... ahhhh *smiles*

Looks like the lost city of Leicester is a haven of Jpop and rock fans. Fortunately I'm near the other end of the M69 in God's own county of Warwickshire. (did I say fortunately? my bad, honestly ;-) )

@ Mycernius - did you say 'fortunately'? Errrr... I didn't quite catch that, do you mind repeating yourself? :box: Ehehehe, methinks you are a closet jrock fan, why else would you be keeping a quiet eye on this thread? 😏

I never knew before that Leicester was a haven of jrock fans ☝ I'll make sure and turn my music up good and loud now, with windows open, in the hope of snaring a few as they pass by :)

it is indeed kinsao! walk around the town centre and you'll see plenty of jrock things. last time i went i saw somebody with an X Japan t-shirt on, somebody with hair like Aya from pysco le cemu with a bag saying "i love pysco le cemu!", another person with a diru Gauze t-shirt on and finally one woman wearing a gackt necklace and a badge with miyavi and that black kitten on. it was a jrock filled day hehe. and mycernius.... what is there to do in warwickshire that there isn't in leicester? ey? exactly. leicester 1 warickshire 0 *big cheesy grin*

:mad: ............ I can't figure out if you're serious. :sorry: It's one of those days.

Though, I did once meet a really hot guy working in a shop, who liked Gackt... 😏

Back
Top Bottom