What's new

Antique Cafe/An Cafe

kairi~vs~rinoa

x-x yellowcard x-x
16 Oct 2004
two AWESOME bands here: Suger Trip and Antique Cafe

Antique Cafe

They're a four-member band whose soft, cute look belies a repetoire of deliciously hard and melodic metal riffs accompanied by the surprising alternating screamy-and-bouncy stylings of vocalist Miku.

bou kanon
miku teruki

now, for Sugar Trip... i've not got much information on them because as with girugamesh there aren't many sites in english about them so all i have for now is one song.

Last edited by a moderator:
omigod, thank you for starting this threa!
i'm desperate to learn about Antique Cafe... i keep on hearing about them... but i still haven't hared anything by them :(

i think i tryed to dl one song once from lime wier.... only it wasn't them... how do i know? it was in french and was really.... REALLY appauling.... :eek:

and *omfg-dies-dead* those YSI links actually WORK! so thank you even more! :)

err... and i'd be more than happy to have some music 😌
Aioria, Baroque, Charlotte, Inugami Circus-dan, Kra (depending on how much you have...), Pierrot, Porori, Rentrer en Soi, The Trax - would be what i'm particulaly interested in, but any other random stuff you wanna chuck in there, feel free :p 😌
i can PM you with what i have of these bands if you want...

i have the full Kirameyuku Shunkan cd by Aioria
uploading that cd

and 10 Feet is awsome,have all their cd's 👍

and i would like some
Girugamesh(what stuff do you have by them?,maybe i dont have it)
Deadman

eeeeeeee i know! *dies* its so cute!! when miku sticks the food up teruki's nose heehee and here's a couple of AMAZING pictures of an cafe 😍 😍

my sexy hot cute adorable Bou 😊😍

i want to know what they say in the car, with the pink writing... it looks so cute and funny hehe. wish i knew the english of it *cries*

kairi~vs~rinoa said:
i want to know what they say in the car, with the pink writing... it looks so cute and funny hehe. wish i knew the english of it *cries*

Hmm, get someone Japanese to translate it! :D -pokes forum- it IS Japanese :LOL:

i know, with most jbands i like there's only certain memebers i find attractive/pretty but with this band they're ALL attractive/pretty 😍

kairi~vs~rinoa said:
i know, with most jbands i like there's only certain memebers i find attractive/pretty but with this band they're ALL attractive/pretty 😍

-agrees big time- 😍😍😍😊 attractive/pretty/sexy/cute/adorable :D:D:D

THANK YOU!!! *tackles* .. omg omg I had missed this thread, but now I found it... 😌 Just in time for downloading some PV and videos 😄 .. I missed the songs, though.. :? *big sparkly eyes*

YAY! They're adorable!

OOOH!~~~
I am a fan of Antic cafe!!! XD ^^ They are all soo cute! My favourite song by them is Hatsukoi, Miku is a very talented singer! ^.~ Thankyou for uploading the PV! I have been searching for one by them! XD

... yeah, it's really hard to find info on An Cafe on the web... :? :? Any hints on where I could go? (except for this excellent thread! 😄 )

*makes note* .. alright, already memorized their names! 👍 I'm liking them more and more now... yay! I love it when I find a new band... 😄 It's currently Miyavi-sama, Kra, and An Cafe for me! 😄

I need more songs, though... :? .. and.. the Duck no Magical Adventure didn't work..? :? :? I really wanna hear that one!!! *cries* But the Candyholic I like a LOT! Thank you!

Do you have the Odoru Meruhen tokei song? I got the PV, I want the song *wants to burn CD* plz? *sparkly eyes*

isayhello said:
*makes note* .. alright, already memorized their names! 👍 I'm liking them more and more now... yay! I love it when I find a new band... 😄 It's currently Miyavi-sama, Kra, and An Cafe for me! 😄

I need more songs, though... :? .. and.. the Duck no Magical Adventure didn't work..? :? :? I really wanna hear that one!!! *cries* But the Candyholic I like a LOT! Thank you!

Do you have the Odoru Meruhen tokei song? I got the PV, I want the song *wants to burn CD* plz? *sparkly eyes*

Man, one day too late, I just deleted all those songs too -goes to redownload- I'll post up a package of the stuff you requested in like 5-10 min :D

wohooo! *tackles you and throws confetti* I'm soo happy right now! Sorry to bother, though ☝

I really like Kanon a lot.. although... Bou is too adorable! Aww them all, they're all great! The clip where they feed eachother and... that kiss (still fresh in her memory)... and at the end of that clip, when Miku is fooling around with the guitar, they briefly film Bou - who's sitting on the floor - and he's looking soo damn adorable! 😍 I love that clip!

isayhello said:
wohooo! *tackles you and throws confetti* I'm soo happy right now! Sorry to bother, though ☝

I really like Kanon a lot.. although... Bou is too adorable! Aww them all, they're all great! The clip where they feed eachother and... that kiss (still fresh in her memory)... and at the end of that clip, when Miku is fooling around with the guitar, they briefly film Bou - who's sitting on the floor - and he's looking soo damn adorable! 😍 I love that clip!

Gah, limewire is being a slow beeeeeeitch! -stabs it- GO FASTER!!!

ancafeagain-1.jpg

miku on the right with a mix of other jrockers

awww kawaii miku! look how he's cuddling himself like he's cold. *runs to warm him up with a big hug* hehe

miku's going to get attacked.....

haha he gets poked!
Miku: HELP ME!
teehee so cute

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

nice songs,but not realy good
and the pv is one of the worst i have seen

Last edited:
I'm really happy about the songs! 😄 Ano... anyone happen to have 'Odoru Meruhen Tokei' as a SONG (I got the PV, thank you very much) .. I love that song 😍 ... so... I want it! :? 😍

isayhello said:
I'm really happy about the songs! 😄 Ano... anyone happen to have 'Odoru Meruhen Tokei' as a SONG (I got the PV, thank you very much) .. I love that song 😍 ... so... I want it! :? 😍

Doushite "ano" desu ka? ano wa "that" desu.... o_O;;;

And I'll try to download that song, hopefully limewire will lemme -_-;

Back
Top Bottom