What's new

Anti-semitism in Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
It is interesting to see how old stereotypes resurface in desperate times. Here's the campaign statement of a candidate running for office in Oita (taken from the Japan Topics list):

Original in Japanese

=> http://www.biocom-jp.com/weblog/antisem2.php

Translation (by Zachary Braverman):

I have declared my candidacy for the Japanese House of Representatives in order to protect my country from destruction and hijacking by the international Jewish organization. Our priceless country, which we have inherited from our ancestors, is gradually being taken over and destroyed by the international Jewish organization. Have you noticed?

About 10 years ago, at the instigation of the Jews, Japan entered an economic bubble period. When the bubble burst, the banks were left with massive bad loans and vulnerable to being swallowed up by Jewish capital. Increased national and local bonds have resulted in massive debt, which, when combined with the rapidly falling birthrate and aging of our society, leaves Japan in a decayed and weakened state. Internationalization (Jewification) is proceeding simultaneously, and the Jews continue their encroachment on the blood of the Japanese race.

Depopulation of rural areas also continues, leading to declining agriculture and dependence on foreign countries for food. We are also dependent on other countries for military protection, labor (hollowing out of industry), and energy (because of increasing use of automobiles). Even the prime minister Tanaka Kakuei, whose goal was energy independence for Japan, was crucified by a Jewish conspiracy. We are dependent on foreign currency for food and energy, and to obtain this foreign currency we must rely on exports. Thus our country forced into a position where we are unable to say "NO" to the international Jewish organization.

If I am elected to the House of Representatives, I will struggle against this unfortunate reality.

I wonder how virulent such views are in Japan.

There's another related article on Zachary's weblog:

Anti-Semitism in Japan

Someone to hate !

Funny how people all over the world need someone to hate and blame problems on !

Frank

Wow is this real? I have lived and done business between the Chinese mainland Japan and Europe for seven years and I reside in both Chiba and Shanghai. I have seen this with my eyes let alone heard it before. As a jew myself I am not surprised to hear this same old line but in Jpapan strikes me as being very peculiar. I was never much to follow politics in my own country let alone others so maybe I am just in the dark

carthago1 said:
Wow is this real? I have lived and done business between the Chinese mainland Japan and Europe for seven years and I reside in both Chiba and Shanghai. I have seen this with my eyes let alone heard it before. As a jew myself I am not surprised to hear this same old line but in Jpapan strikes me as being very peculiar. I was never much to follow politics in my own country let alone others so maybe I am just in the dark

It seems that you are in tne dark.

The internet is full of anti jewish site. You should go googling writing down "Jew". Also try the search on Yahoo. what you will find, it will surprise you. Mustly, the anty-Jew site are from jewish people.

I see everywhere about how Japan is aging and the birthrate is so low that its weakening... How bad is this in reality?

i never thought japan would be anti-semitic, it must be leftover sentiment from WWII, perhaps? how would anyone believe such ideas, and then try to use them saying that japan was under attack? it just seems so outrageous:mad:...i hate it when anyone can't face up to reality and instead trys to blame it on a scapegoat... :eek: :box:

Ever hear of "Masami"....

It's Uno or more likely Uneo Masami. He's a strange one, he writes books blaming the Jews for bad things happening in Japan.

He also thinks one of the 12 lost tribes of Israel came to Japan, and that the Ark of the Covenant is buried in Shikoku on Tsurugi-san.

Can you say "nutball?"

:p :p :p

mad pierrot said:
It's Uno or more likely Uneo Masami. He's a strange one, he writes books blaming the Jews for bad things happening in Japan.

He also thinks one of the 12 lost tribes of Israel came to Japan, and that the Ark of the Covenant is buried in Shikoku on Tsurugi-san.

Can you say "nutball?"

:p :p :p

<LOL> the 12 tribes? in Japan? then you'd have to take the orignal 40 years in the desert and multiply it by 100- there's just no way. does this guy actually have any credibility at all- mdoes anyone actually listen to him in
Japan?

I happen to be a Jew myself, and it makes me angry to see other people blaming the Jews. I've received hate mail in the past and I know the face of hate. These kind of things just make me angry and scared at the same time; it makes me feel insecure about leaving even my town.

I'm going to Japan this summer so I'm supposing I should keep my Jewish heritage under wraps.. :?

I've seen some of those anti-Jewish sites myself, though I just can't see how one could say those were made by Jews themselves. It's almost the same thing as saying Hitler was Jewish (which I have heard, amazingly). Also at the bottom of many of the sites, they're protected by government law stating that their site is purely educational.

Just wish the hate would stop. :(

I'm afraid I don't know much else about Mr. Masami, or his credentials.
Rune, I don't think you need to keep your heritage under wraps in Japan. Quacks are everywhere, and Japan is no exception, but I can't imagine any normal person making a big deal out of it.

Well I even have to keep my heritage under wraps in the US.. Just afraid it might have to be the same in Japan. 😌

Rune said:
Well I even have to keep my heritage under wraps in the US.. Just afraid it might have to be the same in Japan. 😌

what happens to you in the u.s. to where you have to hide your heritage? where i live, i know many jewish people and i haven't seen or heard any hate, but then again, it's probably just where i live.

btw, i thin khitler was actually jewish on his father's side. his father wasn't practicing, but simly had the blood. hitler hated his fatehr cause he beat him when he was growing up, so when he encountered anti-semitism i thin khe connected it with his childhood hate of his father, and that made him especially fanatical...and the fact that he had some serious mental issues.

ashuri2 said:
btw, i thin khitler was actually jewish on his father's side. his father wasn't practicing, but simly had the blood.
Well, nobody knows. It's possible but far from sure.

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_325b.html

BTW, Jewish blood? What's that? Judaism is a religion, not a race!

Somehow, this seems as if the Nazi-ideology still has some influence today, with its futile attempts to scientifically prove the existence of a (inferior) Jewish race.

bossel said:

Somehow, this seems as if the Nazi-ideology still has some influence today, with its futile attempts to scientifically prove the existence of a (inferior) Jewish race.

🙇‍♂️ i didn't mean to subscribe to any nazi-ideology, whenever i read books on the holocaust they referred to jews as an ethnic group, not just as a religion. i know people who call themselves jewish, but don't actually practice the religion of judaism.

ashuri2 said:
🙇‍♂️ i didn't mean to subscribe to any nazi-ideology, whenever i read books on the holocaust they referred to jews as an ethnic group, not just as a religion. i know people who call themselves jewish, but don't actually practice the religion of judaism.
Yeah, I know. It's pretty strange, actually. There are lots of Jewish ethnicities with different traditions.
Maybe this idea of one Jewish identity is also a result of Zionism, but to me that's just another crappy ideology.

名無し said:
I guess the nice story of Chiune Sugihara is not very off-topic here:

Google hits

👍 what a brave man! i hope more people learn of him and other strong souls who risked everything to go against the flow by saving lives.

bossel said:

they are both. they are a race. but also anyone from any other race and practice judaism.

ashuri2 said:
what happens to you in the u.s. to where you have to hide your heritage? where i live, i know many jewish people and i haven't seen or heard any hate, but then again, it's probably just where i live.

btw, i thin khitler was actually jewish on his father's side. his father wasn't practicing, but simly had the blood. hitler hated his fatehr cause he beat him when he was growing up, so when he encountered anti-semitism i thin khe connected it with his childhood hate of his father, and that made him especially fanatical...and the fact that he had some serious mental issues.

No Hitler had no Jewish blood. This is propaganda on the Jewish medias behalf. Infact there is so much propaganda that it is very confusing for the common man brought up on the re-written History of WW2. They did everything they could possibly do in the way of history books, hollywood and everything else to paint the worse possible picture of Adolf Hitler.
It is really quite amazing.....even as Marlon Brando said "every race, every country and every religion has been put down and brought through the mud, but not once in Hollywood has ANYONE dared to put the Jew down, because it would just not happen. It cannot happen. As they dominate Hollywood and most other media within the US".
I know some people on this board will go crazy at what I wrote but before you do please actually research your topic....not by watching Spielberg movies either.

ashuri2 said:
i never thought japan would be anti-semitic, it must be leftover sentiment from WWII, perhaps? how would anyone believe such ideas, and then try to use them saying that japan was under attack? it just seems so outrageous:mad:...i hate it when anyone can't face up to reality and instead trys to blame it on a scapegoat... :eek: :box:

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. I grew up beliving the Germans were sick freaks. And studied in school about how the Jews were "persacuted". But what I didnt study was how prior to WW2 the Jews controlled the banking institutions throughout Europe. They also controlled the media and had so much more influence on Europe and especially Germany. Do you really think Hitler and so many statesman around the world picked on Jews cause they were "Jews".
What I hate is it is ok to talk positive about someones culture/heritage but you CANNOT talk negative in fear of "hurting" someones feelings. As soon as you do you are "racist". BUT it is ok to talk negative about Europeans.

Amazinggrace said:
Do you really think Hitler and so many statesman around the world picked on Jews cause they were "Jews".
What I hate is it is ok to talk positive about someones culture/heritage but you CANNOT talk negative in fear of "hurting" someones feelings. As soon as you do you are "racist". BUT it is ok to talk negative about Europeans.

:eek: since you know everything and my previous posts were especially answered, i'll ask you this then: why did hitler picked on the jews, then, if not for simply being jews? considering europe's history of anti-semitism, it doesn't seem that outrageous a stance as to believe he picked on them just because they were jews. and also, that thing about it being okay to talk bad about europeans? the same thing happens in the u.s. where it's 'ok' to talk bad about caucasions. it's not right, but it seems to be a reaction against...hmm. i'm not sure. maybe imperialism? not saying that's the answer, but it would be interesting to know why it's seen as 'ok' to tal kabout certain groups and not others.

Amazinggrace said:
they are both. they are a race. but also anyone from any other race and practice judaism.
No Hitler had no Jewish blood. This is propaganda on the Jewish medias behalf. Infact there is so much propaganda that it is very confusing for the common man brought up on the re-written History of WW2. They did everything they could possibly do in the way of history books, hollywood and everything else to paint the worse possible picture of Adolf Hitler.
It is really quite amazing.....even as Marlon Brando said "every race, every country and every religion has been put down and brought through the mud, but not once in Hollywood has ANYONE dared to put the Jew down, because it would just not happen. It cannot happen. As they dominate Hollywood and most other media within the US".
I know some people on this board will go crazy at what I wrote but before you do please actually research your topic....not by watching Spielberg movies either.

Are you Hitlers Butt boy or something because no normal person would try and defend hitler he was a very cruel man. :eek: :eek:

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. I grew up beliving the Germans were sick freaks. And studied in school about how the Jews were "persacuted". But what I didnt study was how prior to WW2 the Jews controlled the banking institutions throughout Europe. They also controlled the media and had so much more influence on Europe and especially Germany. Do you really think Hitler and so many statesman around the world picked on Jews cause they were "Jews".
What I hate is it is ok to talk positive about someones culture/heritage but you CANNOT talk negative in fear of "hurting" someones feelings. As soon as you do you are "racist". BUT it is ok to talk negative about Europeans

Your a sad person who has been educated wrongly.
Are you a member of the KKK :?
If so go away we don't want your Bull S*** or even if your not will you not talk futher about your BS in any way shape or form. :eek:

dont name call!

HITMAN-X said:
Your a sad person who has been educated wrongly.
Are you a member of the KKK :?
If so go away we don't want your Bull S*** or even if your not will you not talk futher about your BS in any way shape or form. :eek:

Watch your attitude there HitmanX. I could call you names and infact I am very good at it but I have decided to refrain from name calling out of respect for this board. It looks like a pretty good board and I dont want to create or have anything to do with an atmosphere of name calling on this board. Also not just out of repsect for this board but it is very gutless. I mean you can call me this and I can call you that but at the end of the day it is all through cyber space. I would like to do it face to face not over the internet. it is quite gay to do so. I have a point and I made my point. I am allowed to. if you dont like it then you have a right to make your point against my point. but name calling is again no good.
ok I am not about to try and eduacate you with Hitler and the Reich. But I will say there have been many many lies made up about Hitler etc after the war. People are gullible and will fall for ANYTHING. Given time and effort anything can be made up or hidden. I can give you a million instances where lies have been created and the public believed so.
e.g. during WW1 England etc poured out propaganda that the Germans were cannibals and will eat people. This propaganda worked in the effect that civilians and soldiers were scared to death and fought that much harder. So many propaganda lies such as this was made up on both fronts. Anyhow after WW1 the English appologised for this. And had to re-eduacate the Britts regarding the truth. Are you aware that the Germans didnt start WW2? are you aware that they did EVERYTHING to prevent it?
I have to get going and will continue you this later.
until then try to keep and open mind.
dont be a sheep. (not that I am name calling...)

Amazinggrace said:
Are you aware that the Germans didnt start WW2? are you aware that they did EVERYTHING to prevent it?
I have to get going and will continue you this later.
until then try to keep and open mind.
dont be a sheep. (not that I am name calling...)
Up to there I could almost agree with you, but Germany did everything to prevent the war? Well, somehow WWII started in Asia when Japan attacked China. But Germany did invade Poland, everything else came pretty much automatic. Maybe Hitler didn't want an all-out war in 1939, he would have preferred it some years later, but he definitely was prepared to take the risk. Tough luck that the European neighbours didn't chicken out again & that they ignored the simultaneous Soviet attack on Poland.

Amazinggrace said:
it is quite gay to do so.

So we can add "homophobic" to your list of attributes.

ok I am not about to try and eduacate you with Hitler and the Reich.

Read: "Ok, my opinion is based of poorly remembered bogus info I got from Neo-Nazi Hitler-apologist websites."

But I will say there have been many many lies made up about Hitler etc after the war. People are gullible and will fall for ANYTHING.

I think you have amply demonstrated this point.

Are you aware that the Germans didnt start WW2? are you aware that they did EVERYTHING to prevent it?

See? Like that.

bossel said:
Up to there I could almost agree with you, but Germany did everything to prevent the war? Well, somehow WWII started in Asia when Japan attacked China. But Germany did invade Poland, everything else came pretty much automatic. Maybe Hitler didn't want an all-out war in 1939, he would have preferred it some years later, but he definitely was prepared to take the risk. Tough luck that the European neighbours didn't chicken out again & that they ignored the simultaneous Soviet attack on Poland.

Yes it is correct Germany did not want war with England nor France. This is a fact. Hitler got on well with Chamberlain (then prime minister) who often visited Hitler at the Berghoff (his pad). Also many of Englands top Generals etc visited the Berghoff prior to WW2 and Hilter said that he never ever wants a repeat of History where Europeans fight each other and kill eachother such as the WW1. Hitler saw what happend. He fought that war. He saw what happened to his country. Hitler invaded Poland..yes this is true. But there were reasons for him in doing so. England and France both had a written treaty with Poland that if ever invaded that they would help defend. Hitler was aware of this. Ribbentrop, Hitlers ambassodor to England was very "in" with the upper class of England and the Royal Family. The Royal Family and the "upper class" DID NOT want war with Hitler as they knew a war for most certainly bankrupt the British Empire and bring and end to it (which it did!). They also could relate to Hitler in thought. Anyhow cut a long story short England had to obey that treaty with Poland and so did France. INFACT France did NOT want to fight Germany. Chamberlain flew to England numerous times to try and get Hitler to withdraw, but Hitler could not do this for political reasons. Hitler went on the word of Ribbentrop who Hitler trusted, Ribbentrop actually said to Hilter that England would not go to war with Germany if Germany invaded Poland. Hitler believed this. Once war was declared Hitler went off his tree at Ribbentrop and screamed at him "what now!!!" as Hitler DID NOT WANT WAR. Hitler pretty well told Ribbentrop to fark off after that. Hitler had an agreement with Russia with regards to Poland.
Yes Hitler did invade Russia and with just cause. Russia was dangerous to Europe and infact all of the world. I mean hell are you aware of how many times the world nearly ended due to Russia during the cold war?
Yes many Jews died during the war. But to be honest and I am saying what I believe by what I have studied and read that I dont believe there was a Holocaust as to what everyone believes (6,000,000). I believe a lot of Jews died but so did everyone else in concentration camps being them Russians, Homosexuals, prisoners, political oponents of war etc etc due to ill health. They were very very hard times. Times that none of us could understand. Sure there would have been evil "Nazis" who shot a jew on site cause they didnt like him, but that was NOT ordered. Atrocities happend on EVERY front. Look at Iraq. Take a good hard look at that. And while you are at it all around the world.
This has nothing to do with Hate. Nothing at all. I just dont like being lied to. I am not a sheep and want to know the facts.
I do not believe Hitler was the evil sick man that he has been made out to be. Not at all. And I will believe this till the day I die. No I am not in the KKK infact I hate the KKK as they are sick christian fanatics. Nor am I a modern day skinhead, again I hate them. I am just a guy to wishes we lived in a better world. I am a guy to seeks the truth and will refuse to be led along on lies.
For some of you who curse me, I do not blame you at all. We have all been brought up in the last 60 years on rubbish when it comes to WW2 and Germany.
if you want some info go to David Irvings site.
David Irving's newsletter Action Report On-line

mikecash said:
So we can add "homophobic" to your list of attributes.

Read: "Ok, my opinion is based of poorly remembered bogus info I got from Neo-Nazi Hitler-apologist websites."

I think you have amply demonstrated this point.

See? Like that.

mikecash try to be a little more constructive yeah. give it a try.
with regards to being "homophobic" no I do not fear gay people. I do not hate gay people either. I used a term that 99% of the male population uses when someone does or says something to be kind of weak. You know like "dont be gay" or "dont act gay".........nothing wrong with that, unless you offend someone who is gay.
and to that I am sorry to you mikecash. I wasnt trying to be mean or nothing.

and no I dont get my information again from neo nazi sites. rather than calling me names or saying "you get your info from neo nazi sites" why not debate and be a little more constructive again.

Last edited:
There's no point even attempting to debate with someone who believes Hitler was a victim, that WWII was forced on him, and that the Holocaust never happened.

I've been out of the English speaking community for some little while now, so I'm not accustomed to the use of "gay" in the fashion you used it.

And this next part you can just chalk up to pettiness, laziness, or some other character defect on my part, but I hate reading long posts from people who don't break things into paragraphs. I'm not ragging on spelling, grammar, style, usage, or any of that stuff. And I don't even care if a person breaks their paragraphs in logical places or not. Just a little something to give aging eyes a break. A nice double space here and there will do wonders in getting more people to more carefully read things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom