What's new

Anti-japanese propaganda in USA

kurihara

後輩
26 Oct 2016
Anti-japanese propaganda and anti-japanese lobby have deep roots in USA. Influential American writers have anti-japanese opinion. For example Duglas Coupland write novel "God hate Japan" which all is dedicated to anti-japanese propaganda. Another famous american writer Dan Brown in novel "Digital Fortress" tell about japanese hakers which revenge for atomic bombing.

If russian despise japanese, americans not despise japanese but respect. But american politics consist of anti-japanese actions. American security services control Japan how no another country.

Russia and China built anti-japanese counterwright - North Korea. North Korea not menace for USA, but really menace only Japan. Therefore americans to look through one's fingers for North Korea threats. And very soon North Korea became a real threat for Japan

Dear kurihara. Your posts at the forum so far make so little sense due to your lack of any English language skills, that i suggest you consider our other languages section.
It will be so much more meaningful if you could discuss issues that bother you in your native language or in language you can understand and make yourself understood.

There have been news reports in the U.S. that foreigners have posed as americans and piggy-backed onto social networking platforms, such as facebook and twitter, and by posting in the comments sections of major news stories. They try to influence people's perceptions, to sway popular opinion, and even change how their followers and readers might vote in an election.

And these people do this by "passing" as americans--to read their output, you'd never guess that american English was not their native language, or that they lived outside of the country.

(In order to get up to speed, I guess those folks have to put in their training hours somewhere...)

I have always felt many Americans , especially the younger ones seem to love Japan. The only Americans I have ever heard speak ill of Japan and it's people are men & women who fought in WWII in the Pacific.

The only Americans I have ever heard speak ill of Japan and it's people are men & women who fought in WWII in the Pacific.
Not all of them, though. I can't even say a majority.

I have always felt many Americans , especially the younger ones seem to love Japan.
Quite a few can't even find it on the map, so I wonder if it's really what they love, or are they mixing Japan with somewhere else. And, "love" goes only as far as anime, cosplay, or sushi to some people.

Douglas Coupland is a Canadian writer born in Germany. Digital Fortress is a work of fiction - not a referendum on general feeling of Americans towards Japan. And even if that were the plot line, it would hardly be considered anti-Japanese propaganda.

After 70 years of counter-balancing Russian, Chinese, and North Korean interests in the region, in addition to augmenting Japan's self-defense, as well as helping rebuild the country's infrastructure and economy after WW2, you would have to be a certain kind of contrarian to claim that US actions were anti-Japanese.

You say American security services control Japan...if so, they controlled Japan from the depths of its post-war condition, to the 4th largest economy in the world. Quite an achievement.

North Korea may well be a threat, but the ones who are most threatened are their brothers to the South. If you think North Korea is a bigger threat to Japan, the least you could do is acknowledge the plausible deterrent value that is provided by the US military.

Japanese is a american slaves. Without own forces without own security services which ready work for americans 20 hours in a day

Last edited:
Then your complaint isn't about American racism, your complaint is really about Japanese political will to overturn, or radically re-interpret Article 9 of the constitution.
Bear in mind, however, that not many Japanese would agree with your unique worldview. Judging by the number of North Korean and Chinese (and probably Russian) people who would love to emigrate to Japan, I think your viewpoint is laughable, and that is being very generous.

Back
Top Bottom