What's new

Another newbie

tattoot

Chrissy
1 Jul 2005
hi everybody...i'm new here tooooo~! can someone pls tell me where to view and update my profile???

Welcome to the fora, tattoot! I gave you your own intro thread. ;-) You can update your profile by following the "Edit Profile" link on the left side of the page when you go to your User CP (link at the top bar, third from left). Enjoy your stay with us! 🙂🎈

Hi Tattoot ! Welcome To The Forum !!

I gotta ask; is that your picture in the profile?? Anyway, welcome to the Forum, a lot of nice people here. Post often & enjoy your stay!

Frank

🎈

I'm new too! Welcome welcome! I have LOTS of friends in Singapore ^_^. During the academic year I play football (soccer) with a large group of Singaporeans and HKers Friday nights. It's tons of fun. And I think that pic is from some game or movie Frank. It looks like graphics to me.

lonesoullost3 said:
And I think that pic is from some game or movie Frank. It looks like graphics to me.

No No, click on her profile and look at the pic to the right. It looks like a "HOTTIE" but knowing me, it's probably a male J-Rock star. I'm betting it might be her pic though?

Frank

:?

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
Frank, behave yourself. We know it is the long black hair.
Nice picture though. You're a lovely young lady 👍

Back
Top Bottom