What's new

Another Blonde Joke

Golgo_13

先輩
27 Nov 2003
A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other, and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I
lost it and need a new one. It had always been there." The mechanic gave the blonde a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked,
"is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there!"

Attachments

• 710.jpg
    710.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 130
One morning this blonde calls her friend and says "Please come over and help me. I have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and I just can't figure out how to start it." Her friend asks "What is it a puzzle of?" The blonde says "From the picture on the box, it's a tiger." The blonde's friend
figures that he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to her place. She lets him in the door and shows him to where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then studies the box. He then turns to her and says: "First, no matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these to look like the picture of that tiger. Second, I'd advise you to relax, have a cup of coffee, and put all these Kellog's Frosted Flakes back in the box."
---------------------------------------------------
"Have you ever read Shakespeare?"
Blonde: "No, who wrote it?"

Blonde ordered a pizza and the clerk asked if he should cut it in six or twelve pieces.
"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces."

How do you make a Blonde laugh on Saturday?
Tell her a joke on Wednesday.

Why can't Blondes make ice cubes?
They always forget the recipe.

Why can't Blondes dial 911?
They can窶冲 find the eleven on the phone

How do you get a Blonde on the roof?
Tell her the drinks are on the house.

What does a blonde do when you tell her "Oh, look at the dead bird."
She looks up.

Why was the blonde fired from the M&Ms factory?
She was rejecting all the "W"s

How can you tell if a blonde is making chocolate chip cookies?
You see M&M shells on the floor
--------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a beautiful young blonde who was going to a soda machine and she arrived there just before a business man coming to quench his thirst. She opened her purse and put in 50 cents, studied the machine a little, pushed a Diet Coke selection, and out came a Diet Coke which she placed on a counter by the machine.

Then she reached in her purse again and pulled out a dollar and inserted it in the machine. Studying the machine carefully, she pushed the button for Coke Classic and out came a Coke Classic and 50 cents change.

She immediately took the 50 cents and put it in the machine, studied it for a moment and pushed the Mountain Dew button. Out came a Mountain Dew.

As she was reaching into her purse again, the business man who had been waiting patiently for several minutes now spoke up.

"Excuse me Miss, but aren't you done yet??!" She looked at him and indignantly replied, "Heck no, Mister! I'm playing this thing as long as I keep winning!"

Back
Top Bottom