What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Another big day for Uncle Frank! 🎂🎈🎉

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
A Happy Birthday to Uncle Frank

on this very special day!

🎉 🎂🎈 🎊 🍾

@Uncle Frank, I won't reveal the number but congratulations on the new handle! Here's wishing you all the best! 😊

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Thank you ! No male in my family history made it beyond 65 , so I never expected to make it to 70 , LOL. My wife bought me a nice Smith & Wesson .357 magnum pistol to add to my gun collection. I have a friend in Northern Maine who has let me use his camp for hunting & fishing for 60 years. My gun collection is for his family when I pass away. I used to target shoot (not shoot animals) , but now just collect guns. Anyway , thanks again for the birthday wishes. bdc.jpg

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Reaction score
A happy birthday Frank-san! Hope your real birthday cake didn't burn out like that!:LOL:

Davey

Reaction score
Sorry a bit late but a very happy birthday! That you will have a great and healthy year!

• Admin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
🎉 🥳 Happy birthday, Frank! 🎂 🥂

I wish you all the best and hope you spend this wonderful day over a big cake and not in your front yard shovelling snow! :)

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks to the quarantine, I don't have to share my cake & ice cream , LOL. My family history on longevity , none made it past 65 , So I didn't ever expect I would see 71.

old man nicksplat GIF by Hey Arnold

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Lucky the fire department is close by.

Attachments

• o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 5

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
One of my favorite pastimes now , LOL.

Attachments

• o7.jpg
    o7.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 6

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Frank, well happy birthday on your 71st. Exercise man, thats the key.

You go just a few years on me. Time sure does fly fast, doesn't it.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
I actually had 2 birthdays in Japan. The first one was low key , I had just arrived 2 weeks before. The second , my 21st was way more fun. I bought bottles of assorted booze for about 4 months before my birthday and I worked in a Japanese bar called the Pitt Inn in Fukuoka. Had about 50 Japanese friends and started celebrating about 7PM and the party went till 5AM the next morning. When my 2 years there were almost up , I actually thought about going AWOL from the Navy , LOL. I can honestly say at 71 , the 2 best years of my life were in Fukuoka. If I hadn't been so crazy about guns and hunting in Maine , I would probably still be living in Japan now.

salyavin

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Wow a 50 friend birthday party in Japan! Now that I have not experienced. My best years were in Japan as well. I love Fukuoka very much, I have to I proposed there and it was accepted lol though we got married in Nagasaki.

Top Bottom