What's new

Anime Or Manga that is written all or at least mostly in Hiragana/Katakana

SEYZJP

先輩
4 Aug 2008
Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows of a particular anime or manga that is written laregly in hiragana or katakana and not mostly in kanji. I can ready pretty well in those two, but I can't read the Kanji well yet.

Thanks for advice

I don't know any "written" anime but as far as mangas go, pick the ones that are geared toward children.

I remember a member who was reading Doraemon by Fujiko Fujio a while back. Most of the dialogues are written in Hiragana/Katakana and all the Kanjis have Hiragana above them to help the young readers.

Hi. I am wondering if anyone knows of a particular anime or manga that is written laregly in hiragana or katakana and not mostly in kanji. I can ready pretty well in those two, but I can't read the Kanji well yet.
Thanks for advice
I wouldn't advice you to go for a kanji-free manga, because it would require you to be quite fluent in the vocabulary as native Japanese are. Kanji helps you distinguish between different words with the same sound and specially helps you find out where does one word start and ends.

You can always read the furigana written near the kanjis as ASHIKAGA and Hiroyuki Nagashima said.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom