What's new

Anime, Am I going to far?

TyPe-ZeRo

先輩
13 Aug 2003
Okay, I just came back from Las Vegas, also a month of not being able to use the internet and like the minute I get on, I find myself going to Jlist.com, buying a shirt that says "Beware of Perverts" in japanese, also the whole Cardcaptor Sakura Series for $114.00 and a wallscroll. I'm in a daze and i'm confused.. can't think argh! Anyway i'd better get going to the post office to go get the money orders... *sigh*
Oh yeah, I started drawing sakura too ... I also trying to get my friend (girl) to wear the sukufuku from limebarb.com, jesus christ help me! Is there a word for people like me?

Eep! All in all lets see

Sakura Dvd Set : $79.99

Sakura Movie 1 Dvd : $10.99

Wallscroll : $15.99

Tshirt : $16.00?

Last edited:
otaku, nothing more. Unless you develop an arch-rival soul that shares your body, you are otaku. I need that shirt btw :p

yup...you are definately an "Otaku" no ifs, ands, or buts about it...it happens to the best of us *looks at Spike* the one that says pervert? Why because if people can't understand it...they won't fear you because there's no advance warning? *smiles*

True, they wouldn't be able to understand it..But still, its point will be brought across when I tell ppl what it means...PLus, does it say Beware of pervert or beware of perverts?

otaku wannabe...when you purchase the entire Laser Disc set of Urusei Yatsura (even though it's outdated now because of DVDs) then you call yourself an Otaku... :D

Oh man den4, you got me there! I wouldn't dare buy outdated technology unless I loved it hahah But still, I plan to build up a collection of sh*t, I'm even going to goto www.Limebarb.com, a cosplay site and buy my friend the sakura sukufuku cuz she thinks its sooo "kawaiiiiii!" hahaha , she not ugly so dun think she those ugly white chicks you see on cosplay sites, im not into cosplaying (yet)... But when I do Den4, YOU WILL FEAR ME BECAUSE ON THAT DAY I WILL BE SUPER UBER OTAKU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha... let's found a self-help-group^^ "The Anonymous Otakus" :p: and I'm one of the members^^

Originally posted by TyPe-ZeRo
Oh man den4, you got me there! I wouldn't dare buy outdated technology unless I loved it hahah But still I plan to build up a collection of sh*t, I'm even going to goto www.Limebarb.com, a cosplay site and buy my friend the sakura sukufuku cuz she thinks its sooo "kawaiiiiii!" hahaha , she not ugly so dun think she those ugly white chicks you see on cosplay sites, im not into cosplaying (yet)... But when I do Den4, YOU WILL FEAR ME BECAUSE ON THAT DAY I WILL BE SUPER UBER OTAKU!

I didn't say that I bought them LDs....but I know of a friend that has the entire LD collection of Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku and perhaps even City Hunter (when it came out)....probably still has the LD player, since you can't use them discs on anything else.....he also has the entire Miyazaki Hayao artbook collection that's ever come out, along with them Jiji dolls and Totoro items...that's an otaku...

of course, he can spend several thousands of dollars at a shot, so no pocket change stuff there.....

but if you aren't willing to share your collection with others, especially the media, then it sits isolated at home and is of no use to anybody else.....which leads to being a hermit and not having a life....a common problem for most fanatically obsessed people...that, in and of itself, is a fearful situation under any condition.... :(

Otaku seems to be a cliche thrown around loosly....thats my opinion.
Anyways ive seen a bag that says "Anime, CRACK IS CHEAPER"
I find this very true. Although I blow all my money on Naruto merchandise, just of Kakashi, got a thing for him HEHE....funny thing my friend wants me to wear my Leaf village headband in my driver's liscence photo.....im gonna try too HAHA! 😄 I want the "beware of perverts" shirt too!!

oh yea..your definately an otaku

You have a Leaf village headband :p where did you get it from! I gotta go get one. maybe i will lose my license and try to take another picture with one on. i would even have a dirty book i flash at the last sec!:D

EscaFlowne, I see you changed your avatar nice :) the Merrick one made me laugh because the KIDSWB made this commercial about Merrick going crazy where his head was slightly deformed, and it said something about "play your cards right or you'll lose your head!" and just by looking at Merrick I said "because he lost his!" anyway...

I have the sand people's headband and Konoha's headband

welcome to the world of :

www.eBay.com

:)

I'LL BEAT YA ALL !!!!!!

I'm getting a reclining chair with a built in commode so I can sleep and go the bathroom without leaving the Forum and taking a chance on missing anything !! Have a stove on one side and a refridge on the other with the wife and cats trained to bring me anything I may need !! Must have Forum MAX time NYAWAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

Frank's keeper has to shoot him with tranquilizer gun and haul him off for treatment !

:D 😊 :p 👍 👏 :sorry:

Re: oh yea..your definately an otaku

Originally posted by EscaFlowne
You have a Leaf village headband :p where did you get it from! I gotta go get one. maybe i will lose my license and try to take another picture with one on. i would even have a dirty book i flash at the last sec!:D

ehehehe a dirty book ........yeah like zero said i got it on ebay.com, ah i love ebay!!! you can also get a jounin vest and those cool gloves with the metal plates on them: 😄

LOL :) I feel like I am, I feel soooooooo dizzy and light headed I feel like i'm going to just like... faint.. :'(

Back
Top Bottom