What's new

animation job

sora2cool

後輩
22 Mar 2006
I want a job in animation is that hard to get in Japan if it is is getting a job in video game design hard or maybe translating anime. Those three jobs are what i really want to do. I am going to go to college for 4 years and i am going to buy many things like computer solfware to learn Japanese. So how hard would it be for me to get a job in anime design.(I want to work in designing anime the most.)

The first two would be very hard - theres alot of competition for these positions in Japan alone, and generally animation isn't exactly an easy or well paying job. Translating anime could be a possibility, you'd need to work on your Japanese and get it up to a high level, but most of that is done in the home country (America etc) when a company licences an anime.

I think i may still try for a animation job mainly becuase i have wanted to do this since i was 8. But i wish there was a easier way to ge the job.

If you are talking about an animation job in Japan you will need to be better than other Japanese people trying for the position, and have something special or unique that would make people want to hire you over other people. Not impossible but extremely rare. (Infact, I've never heard of it, but then again I've never looked).

Back
Top Bottom