What's new

AMAZING Optical Illusions

moneydick

後輩
9 Apr 2005
Here's a great collection of Optical Illusions brought to you by moneydick.com
illusion2010-1.jpg

😌

Tests for your brains, you will likes them. :)

Test your brain's two hemisphreres to see if how they interfere.
Which side is dominant, and when ?
Here's a way to find out according to the pics & info.

Test #1: When you cross your eyes to merge the two inner discs, which of the 6 discs are brighter ?

If the 6 smaller discs are brighter, then your right hemisphere is dominant. If the 6 bigger discs are brighter, then you left hemisphere is dominant. I got right hemisphere dominant (=left eye dominant). How about you ? 👏
Another way to find out it to gently close one eye as you hold your eyes crossed to keep the ceter disc as one image !

Merge the inner discs to one overlapping disc. What else do you see ?

CIRCLES-1.jpg

Test #2:

Part A: Try saying the COLORS or the words without reading the words. How many did you end up reading instead of saying your color perception ?

Part B: This time (not immediately after 1st trial. Because now you remember !), try reading the words without saying what color it is. How many times did you say the color instead ?

Each time you messed up in Part A, your left brain (reading brain) interfered.
Each time you messed up in part B, your right brain (color perception) interfered.
If you made more mistakes in Part A than in Part B, your left brain is dominant. If you made fewer mistakes in part A than in Part B, your right brain is dominant. I still have to wait a bit so the memory's gone back to a blank slate to do Part B, but I screwed up 4 times in Part A. How about you ? :D

COLOURSgif-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom