What's new

Aishiteru ze Baby

TyPe-ZeRo

先輩
13 Aug 2003
Hmm, I seem to be doing like anime reviews, hope no one gets mad at me for doing so :p anyway lets get right on to this one..

It starts out with Kippei-kun, a highschooler always flirting and trying to get his way with girls, always skipping class to be with another girl...

Now... then comes Yuzuyu, a 5 year old, whose mother lost conifidence in raising her, and now her mother mysteriously disappeared, and now ... Kippei is chosen to take care of her! I watched a small bit of Anime.. but this has to go beyond the level of cuteness, even myself can handle.. it's like "cuddly-goodness" you can't find in any anime i've seen! although i was afraid to watch it seeming like some kind of pedofile... anyway, putting that aside, the anime is just about how Kippei takes care of Yuzuyu like in the 2nd episode, where Kippei makes her some onigiri (riceballs) for her packed lunch because she's attending elementary anyway its hard for me to say, but i think no other anime comes close to a cuteness factor when she says :

Oni
Oni
Giri
Giri
Onigiri!

overall, anyone who has a soft , caring side (muahah we all know im evil :D ) should watch this... although.. brace yourself for cuteness....

[edit]what happened to that labar burton , i was thinking about this post and all of a sudden i feel exactly like he does.. except without the crack addiction i think..

The series is nothing like Sister Princess repure.

However, in contrast, it is very shoujo. From the first episode I've seen, it looks like a decent show with a niche for letting the prototypical bishounen develop through having to care for this 5 year old girl.

Shinmeiryu said:
The series is nothing like Sister Princess repure.

However, in contrast, it is very shoujo. From the first episode I've seen, it looks like a decent show with a niche for letting the prototypical bishounen develop through having to care for this 5 year old girl.
Really? :?
Hum...(thinks for a while) well since it's 2 Vs 1 i'm gonna give it a try :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom