What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

AIO Wave: genuine company?

AliSleiman

Registered
Reaction score
Dears.
I am about to do a business with a company called AIO wave that deals with medical equipment, and i want to know if this company is genuine and not fake,, can you please help me verify in this company is legitimate and genuine ??

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Ali, and sorry for the late reply!

The company you are referring to is AIO Wave. They do have a website, and while their Japanese website seems orthographically correct (I also asked my Japanese wife for a cursory glance), the English version clearly is not. Also, most established Japanese companies would use a ".co.jp" domain extension, not ".net" for their business.

Their offices listed on the website seem to be located in a building that provides rental office space.

Their case study, "Ishii Clinic" in Kyobashi, Tokyo, does not seem to exist. "Kyobashi Edogrand" is a shopping centre.

They seem to deal mostly in Chinese medical equipment.

Have you had any direct contact with them? What exactly made you sceptical?

AliSleiman

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your reply,, I have contacted by their representative and they are offering me to hold the distributive rights for their ASKIRF-8 cancer treatment device in my area, however they are asking me to purchase 2 devices at least worth of 3 million USD to be able to grant me this distributive rights, hence i cannot risk this much money without being 100% sure.. i will write to you the exact address of them that is mentioned on their letter head, (A I O WAVE Co, Ltd. 5F, Kanda Makimachi Triangle Towers, 31 Higashi-Konyacho Kanda, Chiyodaku, Tokyo 101-0035 Japan )
TEL : +81-3-6206-4025 Fax : +81-3-6206-4024
I will appreciate your feedback.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Ali, have you talked to them in person? What makes me doubtful is that the company isn’t referenced anywhere on the web and that their offices seem to be rental space. The address in their letterhead corresponds to the one listed on their website.

I'm waiting for other input, but this entire operation does smell fishy.

AliSleiman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Thomas, I really appreciate your feedback and concerns, as i agree with you too, something does smell fishy, but i wont give up, not just yet, they might be just new to the market, as they are saying, can you do me a favour please ?? they are saying that the following hospitals are using the device they are selling ( ASKIRF-8 ) which are ( Tsukuba University hospital, Kyoto university hospital and yokohama city university hospital ) .. i have tried to contact those hospitals to verify the exsistance of the device (ASKIRF-8) in their facility but it was too difficult as everything is in Japanese on their Web.. will you be able to verify if they have this ASKIRF-8 device for cance treatment ? and in possible to verify if they purchased it through AIO wave company..
once again, Thank you million times..

AliSleiman

Registered
Reaction score
Ali, have you talked to them in person? What makes me doubtful is that the company isn’t referenced anywhere on the web and that their offices seem to be rental space. The address in their letterhead corresponds to the one listed on their website.

I'm waiting for other input, but this entire operation does smell fishy.

also I was able to have another piece of information after digging more, seems they are in partner or something with Shonai Create Industrial Co, Ltd. URL
( www.s-create.jp ) and through that URL i dug deeper till i get another company URL ( 会社案内 | ハーモナイズ株式会社 ) which seems to be dealing with them too, i dont know if you will find these intel useful or confusing , hhh, sorry and thanks in advance..

Top Bottom