What's new

Ai Otsuka

Ambar

後輩
28 May 2006
I just want to say Ai Otsuka is nice¡¡¡ I don`t liked pop but she is the best for me and please if you like her tell me😌

i like songs like

-Hoshikuzu
¿wath does meen that word?
-sensu

these songs are great

I think she is a great Artist. I got her complete Discography + some videos and a live concert DVD.

My favourite is Cherish, but I don't listen to it that much. Mostly I prefer all her "Happy" Music like Pon Pon, Happy Days, Smily and sakuranbo.

I think she has really done great for herself, without being sponsored totally by a producer that is loaded with money (Like H!P, though they are cool too)

The first song I heard from her was Cherish and I love it, it's just so beautiful and the lyrics as well are beautiful. (I can't understand japanese but i read the translation) I haven't heard much songs from her but Momo no Hanabira is also a really good song. I don't really listen much pop but I like her music :)

she has strange and interesting voice for me ^^ my favourite song of her is 'daisuki dayo' i think, it's hard to decide 'cuz I have all her cds ^^"

I looove the ''Daisuki da Yo''-PV ... (and song) they're soo sad and beautiful. Actually make me cry. Kingyo Hanabi is cute too.

Otsuka is a good artist, but she isn't as much fun as the H!P girls...

The only song I heard from her is Kingyou Hanabi, and I saw that little movie with the same title.

I wish I could be as pretty as her...

My girlfriend played her songs all the time I have unwillingly become intimately familiar with them.

When i returned to the Uk I was still hearing them in my head.

Heh, she's alright, a bit cutsey wootsey then I'm used to.

I love her voice! Not every J-Pop artist sounds good high-pitched, but Ai definitely does! :D My favourites are Momo No Hanabira, Daisukidayo and Kingyou Hanabi. You can tell I'm a $ucker for sentimental stuff...

Ai's certainly very cute, and I love her slower, more emotional songs like Kingyo Hanabi and Friends. And some of her lesser known songs like Strawberry Jam and To Me.

[Pon Pon, Sakuranbo, and that Ramen song are cute but they bug me after a couple of listens. XD]

Plus I like the fact that she writes all of her own songs... ^^

Hm I think she's very cute too :) I've heard only few songs of her and my favourite is "Daisuki da yo" :) her voice is so cute... maybe her songs are too sweet but stilll :)

I love Ai Ostsuka I just found her new single CHU-LIP out the net already i have listen to it And i think its great 👍

She's the only J-pop singer,which I appreciate...because of this,I have been learning japanese~
-Her voice is so nice! 窶佚・邃「n爱!=窶愿コ窶怒窶廬窶敕シ窶督ュ窶弖ナスg!

I'm very found of her voice. She has a sweet and kind voice. First time iI heard it, I didn't not if it's real voice or not. Then I learn some songs, this is interesting and she's a great musician.

SHE IS THE BEST!!! i like her A LOT, she is my TOP no°1 favourite singer,
Im a diehard fan of her! i like all her songs and her character that she drawn Love-chan is very cute 😍

her newest single (february 2007) Chu-Lip is the best!

Otsuka will also be going on a tour entitled "Ai am Best Tour" that features songs from "Ai am Best" and more. The tour starts on May 18 and ends on July 7 of 2007. There will be tour goods such as Ai CD case, Ai stickers, and Ai clear file. i will be going there!!

大塚 愛【Love Is Born】~3rd Anniversary 2006~ (just bought it yesterday :p)

Thanks for the tread i will be here every day just to talk about my little crush Ai otsuka 😍

I'm searching for a site of a german friend who mades stills and photocollects of her, he is also like me a very big fan of Ai Otsuka!

大塚愛

Also known as Ai-chin, Ai-chan, AiO, Love

We love you :p

I don't know sorry I having found a big french website on her but other languages i can't help you lol. Sorry :'{

Back
Top Bottom