Art AI Generated Japan Images

Topics, threadsm and news related to Japanese art and artists
Doctor Yellow in Japan
IMG_1137.jpeg

Doctor Yellow Shinkansen in Japan
IMG_1138.jpeg

Doctor Yellow Shinkansen in Japan Photorealistic
IMG_1139.jpeg

I'm loving AI for avatar ideas. You just google what type of image you want and tons pop up. I have to PhotoShop them to fit , but made up about 500 different avatars just this week. I do notice many AI images have tiny flaws if you look for them , but in a small avatar , they really don't show. I always worry a bit that some have price tags on them and you are supposed to buy them to use. I'm hoping that sense I crop them and only use them for 12 hours or less , that there will never be a problem.

I'm loving AI for avatar ideas. You just google what type of image you want and tons pop up. I have to PhotoShop them to fit , but made up about 500 different avatars just this week. I do notice many AI images have tiny flaws if you look for them , but in a small avatar , they really don't show. I always worry a bit that some have price tags on them and you are supposed to buy them to use. I'm hoping that sense I crop them and only use them for 12 hours or less , that there will never be a problem.
I wouldn't worry about any usage restrictions. You're not doing anything of a commercial nature.

It's behind a paywall and I can't see it.
Here's the first paragraph, to give you a taste of the article.

Washington Post said:
The stuff of Salvador Dali's wildest dreams is no match for Facebook these days: Amputee kittens using crutches. Strawberries in the shape of lifelike frogs. Bosomy conjoined twins, structurally impossible sand sculptures, snakes swallowing fully-grown lions, airplanes with human hands. An underwater Jesus covered in shrimp.

an image of a single temple combining all the elements of Kamakura
1720154094868.png

an image of a temple that combines the major elements of the ajisai (hydrangea), take (bamboo) and daibutsu (big buddha) temples in Kamakura.

1720154238621.png

a person drinking matcha green tea while contemplating solitude at the Bamboo Temple in Kamakura
1720409755068.png

a person drinking matcha green tea while enjoying solitude with a dozen tourists at the Bamboo Temple in Kamakura
1720409895595.png

1720409920026.png

1720409944556.png

Funny how if you look at AI details , something is almost always off. Fingers and weapons are mistakes I often see wrong. The detail on most of them is really good on people and animals.

Back
Top Bottom