What's new

a title of a japanese book about WW2

Bounty Hunter

Sempai
29 May 2004
I would like to know what your people views on this title of a book i found.

White Demons Attempt To Take Away our Holy Motherland, But Great And Powerful Father-Emperor Deflects Them With Winds From God: The Story Of WW2

Thats great is it not? my four father was a white demon - key word their white demon.

I'd like to see the original title in japanese, and evidence of the book.

Doesnt surprise me tho, theres still people out there that reckon Hitler is the greatest thing to ever happen... sigh

sounds like a joke title...

i'm still writing my book

kindergarden psychology: ruling the playground through fear

TwistedMac said:
sounds like a joke title...

i'm still writing my book

kindergarden psychology: ruling the playground through fear

^ I'm soooo buying this for my kids.

That was a great read, real funny. Thx for posting it Bounty Hunter, I really enjoyed it. Also it made some very good points.

bounty hunter, i've talked to the guy that wrote that before.. IT'S A JOKE!.. i hope you realize that..

also, in your sig.. it's not "their's" it's "there's" just a heads up, mate..

Duo said:
That was a great read, real funny. Thx for posting it Bounty Hunter, I really enjoyed it. Also it made some very good points.

thanks and so some love. ---> rep points :)

TwistedMac said:
bounty hunter, i've talked to the guy that wrote that before.. IT'S A JOKE!.. i hope you realize that..

also, in your sig.. it's not "their's" it's "there's" just a heads up, mate..

Yea i read through it and then at the end he said it was a joke, i did get that.

and thanks for pointing me in the right direction (my sig).
but i was in a rush to write that and couldn't be bothered to correct it. :)

yeah, the link was funny bounty hunter!!
hahaha, it was a joke, but a very FUNNY one!

The title of the book was too long to remember anyway. :LOL: So, if it was true, I doubt that people would remember the whole title.

A book I have read which had the LONGEST TITLE EVER was one I was forced to read during my undergraduate course:

Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations (1776)

The title I remember still as it was the most brain-stretching book I have ever read!

Man, that guy's stuff is classic, eh? I remember reading that years ago, and it's hysterical!

Miss_apollo7 said:
A book I have read which had the LONGEST TITLE EVER was one I was forced to read during my undergraduate course:

Adam Smith, An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations (1776)
I have you beat:
Dick Hyman's Professional Chord Changes and Substitutions for 100 Tunes Every Musician Should Know

Glenn said:
Man, that guy's stuff is classic, eh? I remember reading that years ago, and it's hysterical!

I have you beat:
Dick Hyman's Professional Chord Changes and Substitutions for 100 Tunes Every Musician Should Know

yes, Adam Smith's long-title book is a classic!
About him founding liberal economic theory with free trade and the division of labour as the causes to wealth (of nations).

Not a motivational title I agree, and I wouldn't want to read it again, I have done it once because I was forced to during university! :LOL:

Miss_apollo7 said:
yes, Adam Smith's long-title book is a classic!
About him founding liberal economic theory with free trade and the division of labour as the causes to wealth (of nations).

Not a motivational title I agree, and I wouldn't want to read it again, I have done it once because I was forced to during university! :LOL:

Oops, there was apparently a misunderstanding. I meant that the rant on learning Japanese is a classic. I've never actually read that book (and I don't think I want to, either). 😊:p

Just to put your minds at ease.

This essay is a joke, the book doesn't exist. I loved this essay from the moment I read it, as have many others. There's been quite a bit of controversy over the essay since many people still seem to take it seriously.

Dan Barrett's piece is legendary on the internet, and in my humble opinion deserves all the exposure it can get. All proceeds from Cafepress sales go directly to Dan Barrett, The Foreigner doesn't receive a cent. Placing the link to Cafepress was the least we could do to repay his generosity for letting us reprint the essay on our website.

Copyright information is located at the bottom of the page, including links to the original essay.

Note: We did correct spelling and grammatical errors. The merchandise sold by Dan Barrett uses the spelling of the original essay.

That's good to know. As I'm sure you're aware, plagiarism is rampant on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom