A site to learn Japanese basics

gumi

後輩
26 Jan 2003
If you like to learn Japanese from basics, please feel free to visit
geocities.com/jay3242000/mypage.html
I hope you will enjoy my site.

That is awesome, i've bookmarked it!
One of the rare sites that actually explains the grammar rather than just plain hirigana/katakana and kanji.

Keep up the good work!

does any one remember the JAPANESE IS POSSIBLE lessons from the maktos website... well that site died so I'm posting the lessons on my club website. geocities.com/otaku_jac just click on phils japanese lessons.

Gumi, I had a look at your site and I have already started to use your lessons. They are enormously helpful;) . I am wondering if it would be possible to organize a group/thread in this forum for people who are begining on your site, or any beginners so we could talk to others as well as e-mailing questions and answers to you. Thanks a lot for the site.😄

yes, I think we should organise a thread for beginnners it would be very helpful and great job by Gumi on his excellent site :)

a site to learn...

Is anyone currently studying with the Gumi lessons? If so how is it going for you? How do you like it? I've been using a bookstore language learner for Romaji and Hiragana+Kanji learner. What works better? (my first post, many ?'s) Count me in for the possible new thread for beginners!

This is one GREAT site!! I plan on using it very soon (I'll be back home tomorrow; I'm on vacation right now)! Thank you so much, Gumi, for making such a WONDERFUL site!!! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom