What's new

A Question about S.K.I.N.

Hummm I'm really not sure... I think they will be slow to bring things out and wont be throwing tours and albums at us all the time. However I can see it lasting a while... as something in the background of all their separate projects...

Yeah I agree with CD, they're all really busy with their own careers. But given the huge fanbase it SEEMS to have, hopefully they'll be around a while 👍

A huge fanbase? We shouldn't kid ourselves! If SKIN had a huge fanbase, it would have already toured the world, have already been on TV (not pay TV), etc... SKIN does NOT have a huge fanbase and that is exactly why we have to talk about it on the net with complete strangers like this...instead of at school with other kids, at home with friends and/or neighbors while listening to SKIN on the radio.

masaegu has a point there! SKIN doesn't have a HUGE fanbase... They have fanbase but NOT a HUGE one...

I mean with the fanbases of each member combined. By fanbase I meant 'potential fanbase' and by huge i meant in the obscure fandom of Jrock, not huge in the world wide sense.
👍

Ooooh..... Another question:

Who would you like to see in S.K.I.N.??? Or who do you think they need in their band?

I agree they have a big fanbase. They get no less publicity than any other J-rock band here... well bar Dir en grey probably... I don't think thats actually relating on their fanbase but more the media.
For example, Dir en grey put a show on in the UK... it sells out within days and everyone (except the fans) is shocked... they put on a second date and that sells out... This gig was not exactly broardcast around the country but the support is out there. I think the same, to a lesser extent, is true for SKIN.
They have fans and they have only played one show and don't even have a single out... you have to admit thats pretty good going!

As for who we'd like to see join the band... do you mean as a basist... I'm really not sure to be honest... it needs to be someone with no direct band connections to any of the existing members... but someone whos been in the business a while...

Back
Top Bottom