What's new

A merry J-rocker christmas story!

Nightwalker

後輩
21 Nov 2004
😎

I thought we could do some sort of story were we each post something silly about J-rockers and getting together for a craz-za christmas! Oh yes! A must do! So I'll go first.

Gackt pressed his hand against his eyes. Something bright was bothing him. He moaned as he turned to his other side to get away from the irritating light. He layed in his bed for a few moments before opening his eyes wide and realizing that it was Christmas eve. He sat up quickly panicing. He quickly jumped out of bed his heart pounding hard against his chest.

"Damn it! Tomorrow is Christmas and I haven't even got him something! Great great great!" Gackt ran back and forth thinking of what he could get his dear friend Hyde. He finally stopped and moaned before hitting his fist against the wall. The doorbell rang and he turned his head towards the stairs.

Hyde stood outside Gackt's door. "Gackto-san!" He called, "let me in its cold out here!!!"
Gackt smiled at the distress in Hyde's voice and ran to open the door. "Hyde!" I didn't expect you so earily!! Come in!"
Gackt reached to embrce Hyde but hyde danced out of his reach.
"Gackto-san....I think in you rush you forgot something...." Hyde said looking him over.

Gackt blinked slowly, looking at Hyde with a puzzled look on his face.
"What? Huh?"
Hyde giggled slightly and slowly pointed at Gackt, his eyes lit up in amusement.
Gackt, in response to that, looked down at himself only to discover that he was only wearing one of his trademark thongs.
"Oh...That." Gackt said, not even having the decenty to even feel a bit embarassed, before he turned around and began to head off upstairs. "Hold on, Haido-san. I'll go put clothes on. You entertain yourself down here."
Hyde rolled his eyes, thinking "how typical" before looking around the house.
"It's too dark in this place!" He muttered to himself taking some tentative steps before falling flat on his face.
"This calls for revenge!" Hyde growled under his breath, narrowing his eyes slightly.

((He was going to be naked, but I changed it! Mwaha! 😌))

Gackt raced to find something to through on to wear. He couldn't believe that Hyde was downstairs. What's he going to do now that Hyde probably has something for him but he doesn't have anything for him. Gackt moaned once more to himself as he quickly slipped on a white shirt and pants. He headed towards the top of the stairs before zipping up his pants and he then made his way to the first floor.

"Haido..? Where are you..?" Gackt turned in circles to see where his friend had gone off to. Suddenly he bumped into something making him fall upon the object.

"Argh..."

Hyde made some sort of incoherent noise as a sudden weight fell upon him, making it more than just slightly difficult to breath.

"I KNEW I should of just gotten up before beginning to plot..." Hyde groaned inside his head miserably before fully turning his attention onto the matter at hand and how to get out of this, preferrably before he's taller and even more skinnier.

"Get the hell off me! You're crushing me! I can't breath!" He snarled out loudly as he tried to wiggle his tiny and lithe body, or at least his chest out from underneath his oh-so surprisingly heavy burden, in which he was assuming was Gackt.

"Sorry...I'm sorry..." Gackt got off of Hyde as quickly as he could. Then attempting to help him up in the dark.

"You okay...? I didn't see you." Gackt softly grabbed his hand and helped him up to his feet. He stared at Hyde in the dark for sometime before realizing that he was still holding Hyde's hand.

((You're morphing this into yaoi, aren't you...? Good girl! XB))

"You'd better be sorry!" He mumbled, reluctantly taking the help offered to him. "I swear I'm taller now...And skinnier..."

Sulking for a bit, Hyde just glared at him before continuing.

"I always said your house was too dark!" He grumbled before continuing. "You can't even frigging see in here!"

A moment later, after realizing Gackt still had his hand, he blushed, hoping that it couldn't be seen in the dark.

"Let go my hand." He said in a slightly whiny way, yanking his hand out of Gackt's roughly before turning away to continue his sulking

Embarassed, Gackt stiffened. He could feel his face get warm.

"Sorry about that Haido..." Gackt put his hands in his hips and looked down at the floor and smiled.

"Well you know how much I love the dark. But, for you I'll light some candles.." Gackt walked over into the next room and lite some white tall, thin candles. Watching the flame grow he heard footsteps and turned around to see Hyde was standing there. He smiled at him.

"Better?"

"Yeah..." Hyde said softly, his face directed downwards, his blush still existing a bit. "Sory for yelling at you before..."

"It's okay" Gackt accepted the apology, the smile on his face growing a bit more.

After standing there for moments full of an awkard silence, Gackt got fed up with it and decided to break said silence.

"So...Why are you here, Haido-san?" Gackt questioned, looking at the other man curiously, his head cocked.

"Well..." Hyde began, bowing his head down again, the blush regaining new life. "I just...I just...Well, I wanted to see if you wanted to go out with me?" As soon as he realized how that sounded, his eyes widened considerably. "I mean, just, you know, like friends and not like, how it sounded. Just friends. Yeah, that's it. Just friends and...Stuff..."

Gackt blushed. "Ya, I get'cha." Gackt chucked at the fact that Hyde was studdering.

Hyde glanced at Gackt for a moment before lookign away quickly embarassed.

"So where would you like to go then? Shopping mall? Downtown? You pick." Gackt stood with his arms crossed as he waited for a reply.

"Well, ummm..." Hyde studdered a bit more, still quite embarrassed. "I don't know..."

"Maybe I should have thought this out fully..." Hyde thought to himself as he tried to come up with a place to go. All his mind came up with though was a blank. Well, except the insults it decided to throw at him.

"Idiot! Idiot me!" He whined inside his head.

Gackt just kind of stood there, waiting patiently, although the amusement was clear on his face.

"Well...Howaboutwejustgotomyhouseinstead?" Hyde finally gushed in one quick breath, causing Gackt to raise an eyebrow in amusement. "I mean, how. About. My. House?" He forced himself to talk slower as the blush from before came back with a bloody vengeance. "I mean, we would be less likely to be attacked by rabid fangirls and...Stuff..." Hyde finished lamely yet again, looking down at the floor in his ebarrassement.

Gackt smiled at Hyde. Chucking once again he walked over to Hyde and placed his hand on his should.

"Alright..I take it we should spend Christmas eve together. Wait for Santa Claus to come bring us great gifts." Gackt's hand slipped off of Hyde's should as Gackt smiled warmly at the other.

"Let's get our coats and be on our way I guess." Hyde looked at Gackt still blushing. Thanking that it was still dim litted in the room. Gackt went and got his coat on, Hyde was still dressed in his. They had both slipped on their shoes and was just headed out the door when the doorbell rang again. They both looked at each other puzzeled.

"You expecting anyone else Gackuto?" Hyde's eyes pleaded with a 'no' answer.
"No...I'm just as curious as you are." Gackt reached for the doorknob waiting to see who it was.

Gackt answered the door and suddenly, he was on the floor, being straddled by the devil incarnate.

"Hiya, Gakuto~!" Miyavi purred out next to Gackt's ear after leaning down, making their bodies even closer.

"Miyavi!" Gackt yelled out in frustration.

"This must not look too good" Gackt informed himself of inside his head.

"Time to get off now, Miyavi" He said, wanting to get the little demon-child off of him immediately.

"Oh, I will, I will..." Miyavi coos out in a seductive sounding whisper, smirking smugly.

All this time, Hyde had been watching all of the other two's interaction with each other.

"Maybe I should just go, ne..." Hyde said softly, trying to hide his pain and jealousy.

"Wait...Hyde-" Gackt began, but he was cut off.

"It's okay, Gacchan." Hyde again said softly, this time just a bit more quietly and sadly. "You should have just told me, ne. I'll get out of your hair....Bye."

He was about to walk, more like almost run, out the door, when he bumped into someone else who was standing unseen in the doorway and sending them both to the ground.

"Arg..." They both groaned out upon impact.

Hyde opened his eyes slowly rubbing his head from the impact.

"....." Hyde stood silent starring at the other in surprise.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" The other began to rub his face in fustration and nervousness.

"KYO!! Come meet Gackuto!" Miyavi quickly jumped off Gackt and began to hop over to Kyo with a smile planted on his face.

"Alright. Let's see him." Kyo looked at the tall figure in observation.

Hyde felt distant and slowly began to walk out into the snow covered city.

"Haido!! Wait please!" Gackt ran by the others as they gave Gackt a puzzled look.

Gackt ran up to him and grabbed his arm pulling him back. "Please don't go...I want to spend Christams with you...Please stay with me?"

Hyde didn't turn to even spare a glance at the other for quite some time, instead he just stood where Gackt had stopped him silently contemplating.

Gackt stood behind him, still clutching onto the other's arm, waiting for whatever was going to happen.

Eventually, Hyde stirred and turned slightly to regard the other, although he still didn't breath a word for a few seconds still.

"O-okay..." Hyde eventually stuttered out, although he still stood there, unsure of what to do.

"You know, if you don't want to, you don't have to." Gackt informed him ever-so softly, trying not to sound mean or like he wanted him to leave.

"But I do" Hyde replied, looking up at Gackt and giving a small, angelic-looking smile.

Gackt returned the smile and brought Hyde closer in order to hug him. While doing so, he noted how much the other man was shivering.

"C'mon, Haido. It's cold out." Gackt whispered softly into the other's ear and both began to walk back to the house.

All the while Miyavi and Kyo have been watching and as both begin to come back to the warmth of the house, Kyo turned towards his companion.

"3000 yen says they screw like rabbits" Kyo said, grinning in a slightly evil way.

Miyavi just stared at him and blinked ever-so slowly before finally, as Gackt and Hyde had almost made it entirely to the house, he uttered his reply:

"No FRIGGING way in HELL!"

Gackt showed Hyde into the house and the other visitors as well. He took their coats and placed them on a row of hooks on the wall. He turned back to find Hyde smiling at him. He smiled warmly back.

Hesitating with the words he shyly looks down at the door for a few seconds before looking back up at the other mans face.

"I'm...so glade you decided....to stay..."

Hyde walked over to Gackt and patted him on the back. "I am too...Now let's get some dinner rolling."

The two laughed and headed towards the kitchen to prepare a meal for the four of them. While Kyo and Miyavi made themselves at home they both sat in the Living Room getting comfortable. Kyo smirked at Miyavi.

"Better start paying up..." Kyo got up from his seat on the couch and walked over to the window.

"Why?" Miyavi looked at Kyo strangly and with high curiousity.

Kyo parted the curtains slightly. "Look." He pointed outside.

Miyavi then jumped out of his seat and walked over quickly. He found that snow was blazzing outside.

"Storm seems to be coming in. Guess no one is going anywhere tonight." Kyo laughed as Miyavi's jaw klenched he stomped his foot on the floor and angerly looked at Kyo.

"Hey...Wait a minute..." Miyavi muttered under his breath, thinking to himself before suddenly bopping the other one on the head. "I said I wasn't going to bet, you, you, you HOOLIGAN! Nice try by the way!" He snivelled and stomped away to pout and sulk.

"Blast it!" Kyo cursed, snapping his fingers, disappointed that the other man had remembered. "Oh well..." He pouted slightly before going over to the bed and flopping down on it, quickly falling asleep.

"If you don't mind, could I just cook?" Hyde softly asked the other man beside him, blushing just slightly.

"Ummm...Sure." Gackt nodded after a second, looking over to Hyde as he does so. "Although, why?"

"It's a secret." Hyde whispered to the other man, his eyes lightening up as he giggled in a way too girlish way.

Gackt just raised his eyebrow in question, causing Hyde to sigh a bit and roll his eyes.

"I want to make something for you myself. And perhaps the others too." Hyde explained sheepishly, scratching the back of his head a bit.

"Oh...Okay then. Sure." Gackt nodded his head in agreement before telling Hyde where everything was quickly.

Once everything was said, Hyde nodded and gestered for Gackt to leave the kitchen so he could begin his work.

Gackt begins to do just that, but stops half-way to the door.

By this time, Hyde had already turned around and was currently shuffling through the cupboards.

Steathily, Gackt snuck up on him and quickly wrapped his arms around him in a loving embrace.

This, needless to say, startled Hyde and he jumped about 4 feet into the air.

"Gackt~!" He complained, his voice beginning to gain his oh-so famous whining sound about half-way through. "Why'd you do that for?" He asked, still whining as he managed to turn around to look up at Gackt, pouting a bit.

"Well, because, I, ummm..." Gackt began before shaking his head and starting again: "Because I want to do something, you see."

"And what would that be?" Hyde asked, eyebrows raised in question after having decided to humor the other man.

"This" Gackt answered simply before leaning down and planting a kiss on the other's lips.

A few seconds later, after the tiny kiss was completed, Hyde stared into Gackt's face, surprised needless to say yet again before he smiled a little bit and raised himself up to return the short, sweet kiss with one of his own.

After the short sweet kiss from Hyde, Gackt smiled back at him. He was surprised at all this...was it really happening? His heart was beating so hard and so fast it felt as if it was going to tair right through his chest. As he continued to smile at the shorter man he became light headed.

"Well, I better...umm...get back to preparing dinner Gackuto." Hyde giggled and looked at him shyly now.

"Oh...O-Oh right! I'll leave you to that...right!" Gackt laughed nervously and turned around to walk out the kitchen, stupidly he ran into the wall. Hyde giggled more.

"You alright silly? Better watch where your going." Hyde's face lite up in amusment as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Y-Ya...I should..." Gackt blushed with embarassment as he laughed walking out of the kitchen this time not walking into anything.

Miyavi was sitting on the stairs hearing what had gone on in the kitchen. He crossed his arms and couldn't believe all he had heard and frankly assumed what happened in their. Just about to look over the railing he pushed himself back seeing Gackt was heading his way.

"La la la la la laaa..." Miyavi tried to look completely innocent, which if it had not be him performing the act, it might have been believable.

Gackt just gave him a glance, a little suspicious as he walked past on the way to the living room.

Tiredly, he practically collapsed onto the couch, his mind still numbed by that little kiss from his beloved.

A yelp sounds from under some blankets and before he (Gackt) knew it, he was on the floor after being kicked off his own couch.

"Don't sit on me!" Kyo growled out, sulkingly, glaring at him angrily before succumbing to his sleep again.

"Sorry" Gackt muttered out before getting himself off of the ground and walking over to another piece of furniture. This time, a love seat.

After checking the parameters for any short, psychotic midgets, Gackt deemed it safe enough and collapsed on it to contemplate all that had happened.

As Gackt layed in deep thought he began to slowly drift off into a sleep.

"Haido...do you really feel the same about me...as I do you?" That sentence was all that ran through Gackt's mind. Before long the voice inside his head stopped as he heard a loud crash come from the other side of the room. He opened his eyes to find that Kyo had fallen of the couch.

"Damn it! Argh...stupid! Stupid!! Kyo screamed at the couch as he kicked it. Stupid enough he started swearing and stomping around the house like a 2 year old. Gackt just stared at Kyo with amusment.

"It's not funny...Argh..." Kyo walked out of the room hobbling on one foot.

Gackt just sat with a shocked look on his face and sat up to keep himself awake. Then, it started again with the voice in his head.

"Haido...do you really feel the same about me...as I do you?"

"HEY!!" Miyavi yelled as he wraped his arms around Gackt nuzzling his face into the side of Gackt's making him startle.

"I know...what happened" He glared angerly as he whispered into Gackt's ear.

"What are you talking about, Miyavi?" Gackt questioned the mischievious man, a migraine beginning to form already.

"You kissed him!" Miyavi accused venomously, his voice full of hatred.

"Why would you care?" Gackt asked in reply.

"Why would I care? Why would I care? Why would I? I'll tel you why!" Miyavi began to rage, drawing Kyo from his self-pitying and Hyde from the kitchen.

"W-what's going on?" Hyde asked Kyo quietly and fearfully, quite spooked since he really didn't know either Kyo or Miyavi and didn't know what they were capable of.

"Nothing much. Miyavi's just having a fit, per usual." Kyo answered, loosing interest immediately almost and returning to the couch to snuggle upon it again and fall back asleep.

Back with the other two, Gackt's still shocked at what Miyavi has said.

"Well, umm, you see, it's nothing! Nothing at all!" He claimed, almost hysterically.

"You mean to tell me that you-know-who means NOTHING to you? Whatsoever?" Miyavi questioned him, sticking his face right into the other's.

"W-why w-w-would I...?" Gackt replied, knowing full well that was a lie and apparently, so did Miyavi.

He narrowed his eyes dangerously and then suddenly begin laughing.

"Whoot! Whoot!" Miyavi cheered. "Gacktie-poo's in looo-"

Gackt slapped his mouth over the other's mouth, shushing him quiet.

Then he noticed Hyde staring at them both oddly.

"Nothing's going on, Hyde, ne. You can continue cooking if you want." Gackt said, blushing quite a bit at discovering his crush watching that. What if he put 2 and 2 together, after all?

Hyde gave Gackt a confused look and walked back into the kitchen.
Was Myv right? Was Gackt really in love with him? Gackt had kissed him after all. But maybe it was all a trick. Hyde wondered about it as he stirred his bubbling pot.
Well, he thiought I will find out soon enough.

Meanwhile Gackt had released Myv, who glared at him and stalked off to the stairs to plot his vengence, and walked shakily back into the living room about to sit on Kyo again. But when the Couch growled at him before he even sat down he remembered his sleepy visitor and moved to a different chair.

Kyo was having a nightmare, he(Kyo) hoped. Stuck in Gackt's house on Christmas eve right smack dab in the middle of a triangled lovers spat. Scarry he thought. It was worse though. Kyo could not get a decient amount of sleep in this nightmare and the couch he lay on was hard and lumpy.

Kyo sighed and got up to walk around. He wandered over to the kitchen feeling hungry.

Hows the food going? he asked Hyde.

Hyde looked at the impatient intruder. Better if you wouldn't bother me, Hyde answered. He was still upset about the invasion on his holiday with Gackt.

Kyo ignored Hyde and walked over to peer in the fridge. Kyo almost laughed at the sight of it. A tray of fruit a plant like object, a time and some vials of a suspiciously blood like liquid sat on the shelfs. Kyo turned to Hyde.

You must be some genuis or miracle worker if you can make food from that, Kyo said pointing to the fridge.

Hyde almost laughed. No. I went shopping before I came here he said.

Kyo gagged then smirked. really? he said walking out of the kitchen, all the while thinking oh god this is gross...I just hope I dont have to see anymore!!

(I wanted to put his dog in the fridge but I figured that would be too freaky. I was referencing a random picture of Gackt in front of the Fridge with his dog on the top shelf!! XD)

Hyde just stared blankly at both men wondering what was going on. He just shoke his head smiling at the two and walked back into the kitchen to finish what he was doing in the first place.

"You baka..." Gackt whispered to Miyavi shoving him back away from him.

"I'm not stupid...it is true...you do love him." Miyavi whispered back but with more anger in his voice.

"As I said before why do YOU care." Gackt narrowed his eyes right at the other waiting for an answer.

"I don't...care...why do I care about you anyways..." Miyavi crossed his arms and lightly stomped the floor before leaving the room altogether.

Gackt knew he upsetted him. But, what could he do. He WAS in love with Hyde. He didn't want him to know...then again...he really did. Hyde could never love him as much as he loved Hyde. Never... Gackt sighed as Kyo rested on the couch again looking at Gackt smirking.

"So...I get what's going on here." He chucked just to tease Gackt.

"Not you too." Gackt got nervous and frustrated and got up to walk out.

"Nothing. That's fine....if you feel that way about him." Kyo stood up and walked over to Gackt. "Miyavi...is just jealous I think. To see you care so much about someone. It's okay."

"Dinner is ready!" Hyde walked out of the kitchen with a few plates in his hand.

Kyo smiled at Gackt before running over to the table.

Gackt just starred at him as he went back into deep thought.

"Haido...do you really feel the same about me...as I do you?"

"Gackuto..? Gackuto?" Hyde was in front of him now looking at the taller man with consern. "You okay? It's dinner time."

"Oh...ya ya I'm alright thanks." Gackt snapped out of his thought and smiled at Hyde hoping that he wouldn't look so conserned at him.

"Okay then...well..." He smlied and looked at the table walking off towards it.

Gackt took a deep breath as Miyavi showed up at the table also. He didn't glance up at Gackt once as he sat down beside Kyo who had already almost finished the dinner.

Gackt's heart pounded faster as he apporched the table and sat down beside Hyde.

"So ummm what are we having here?" Gackt looked at the food then Hyde with a smile a a soft giggle.

(Ahhh damn...I posted too slow...lol ummmm now what? I guess the next person that posts can make the Miyavi part opitional between your or mine. unno or we could mix them together. Dunno lol. But, I posted way to slow so I didn't know you pasted one before me)

(I'll use some elements of both, ne!)

During the entire dinner, Miyavi glared right at Hyde, barely blinking, without so much as thinking about hiding the fact that he's glaring, which, understandably, had began to make Hyde feel VERY uncomfortable.

"Ummm...Excuse me" He said as he got up from the table and walked quickly in the direction of the bathroom, needing to escape that hostile glare for just a moment or two.

But, unfortunately, Myv got up as well and followed Hyde.

At the dinner table, Kyo just rolled his eyes at the soon-to-be (in his opinion anyway) soap opera as Gackt began to get up as well. After all, he knew how Myv acted when he was jealous or angry and he didn't want anything to happen to his crush nor Myv really. But just as he was going to follow the follower, Kyo grabbed him and pulled his *** back onto the seat of the chair he was in previously.

"Don't make this anymore sappy than it alreay is!" Kyo warned, glaring at Gackt with everything he had in him, which, of course, was enough to make practically anyone piss their pants. Luckily thought, Gackt refrained. "Just wait. Myv won't hurt him. Badly..."

Gackt just looked at the other man, eyes wide as Kyo grinned cheekily.

Back with the other two, Miyavi grabbed hold of Hyde from behind, lefted him up, and slammed him into the wall, although not hard enough to actually hurt him much. It was just a warning.

"Listen here, ne. Stay away from Gackt or I swear I'll beat you up so badly you won't ever be able to walk again. Got it, b*tch?" Miyavi growled barbarically into the shorter man's ear in a low, threatening tone. "He's mine, not yours. Don't touch him! And you've been warned. There's no more warnings after this." With that, Miyivi let Hyde go and he slunk down to the floor since the other hadn't bothered to put his feet back on the ground first.

Miyivi was just about to leave to go back to dinner, but then he saw the position Hyde was in and he couldn't resist. He came back and kicked him right in the stomach. Hard.
Then he went back to the dining room, leaving Hyde to cough and wither in pain.

Once Hyde's pain dulled down to a strong stinging, he attempted to get up. It made it (his stomach of course) hurt more, but he swallowed and took the pain in strides. Then he stumbled his way to the front door, using the walls as a guide.

Tears clouded his vision, almost making him run into things from time to time, but he really didn't care all that much.

"How typical though..." Hyde thought, slightly in self-pity mode. "I thought Gacchan might have loved me, but he's with Miyavi...He must have been fooling around, ne. How could he do that to me? I thought he at least cared a little bit about me!"

By this time, the tears that had been in his eyes are now leaking out, creating tiny, wet trails down his face.

Putting his shoes on and all his winter gear, Hyde then fled into the cold night outside.

(Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I didn't want to make Miyavi EVIL!! But you people kept pushing! -cries-)

Gackt heard the door slam shut and ran to the window to go see what happened.

Outside he saw Hyde trying to struggle throught the snow storm.

He whipped around to face Miyavi, anger blazing in his eyes.

"What did you do to him?" he yelled at Myv. "Why is he leaving??"

Myv wimpered and gave Gackt one of his kyutest puppy dog looks " Gac-chan, I was only geting rid of the intruder...." he wimpered softly and stared at his feet.

"WHAT???" Gackt was practically screaming "YOU WHAT??"

Gackt let out his battle cry and lunged for the man(Myv).

Kyo sighing figured that if he had to stay for the whole thing he should at least end it with some quiet so he could sleep. He grab his coalt and trugged out the door after Hyde who had only gotten 10 feet from the house. (yes this is a bad, bad storm!!)

"Hyde-san!" Kyo called to him, "get your *** back here!!"

Hyde turned to look at the small man who was slowly being swallowed up by the snow but continued to trudge after him. Hyde sighed.

"What do you want?" he asked Kyo, " Its obvious they are more happy without me getting in the way!

Kyo cursed himself for getting tied up in this sappy mes and continued on, " Are you some kind of idiot? Gackt doesn't love Myv! Why do you think hes in there right now trying to kill the man for scaring you off?"

Hyde brighted up at the thought of Gackt fighting--for him! he rushed back towards to house calling for Gackt.

"Gackto! Gackto!" He ran inside.

Gackt looked up from where he was pinning Myv to the floor. Myv giggled..then coughed.

Gackt jumped up stepping on the other mans(Myv) stomach, who let out a yelp from the weight.

"Hyde!" Gackt cried "Im so glad you came back!! but..what convinced you to do so?"

Kyo had trugged in the door at this moment looking more like a snowman then a person.

"Ah! Kyo" Gackt cried, "this was your doing? I didn't know you cared for such things!!"

Kyo looked up shaking snow out of his hair "I don't" he said, " I just want a quiet place to sleep." and with that he stalked off to the couch by the fire place to warm himself up and take a nap.

(Gee, why was Myv so mean? anddoes Gackto-san need some anger management? poor Kyo all he wants is some sleep...but if Gackt and Hyde are planning on making the beast with two backs, then wouldn't that be quite noisy? XD)

Back
Top Bottom