What's new

a LITTLE HELP here yah? [poll]

?_?Get Final Fantasy X-2 or all the Chobit Episodes?_?

• Final Fantasy X-2 (game)

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Chobit Episodes (anime episodes)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • nah none of em -_-' get something else

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
N

Neesh

Hey forum posters! I need some help choosing something my dad is offering me. I can either get Final Fantasy X-2, or all the Chobit episodes. Please help me choose which one is better.
😌

well all the chobits episodes prolly cost alot more than FFX-2 so it would be easier to buy the game on your own, plus chobits is a good anime and well i personally dont really like FF so...

Thanks for your opinion. I voted for Chobits myself. -WAIT ATTENTION TO ALL POSTERS! IF YOU VOTE " None of em -_-' get something else" PLEASE LIST WHAT WOULD BE BETTER TO GET PLEASE- But if you're feeling lazy, then don't. Thanks.
-navi

Hurray keep voting people! VOTE VOTE! So far Final Fantasy X-2 is winning..
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

uhmm...FFX-2 ?? there is a 2 ??
i only know FFX

Say this to ya dad, DAADY i wanna have both both both !!! 👍

(i vote chobits tho, becuase it's something you should watch in the cold romantic winter ;))

I would get Chobits it rocks i completed 10-2 in 3 days it isnt exactly the best one yet just charlies angels set in spira

The inteligent person would go with chobits and wait till you can get ff10-2 cheap i wouldnt reccomend spending more than $20 on it

I say, instead of buying any of those, you help contribute money to either fund of mine ;

"My $350.00 Xbox Fund"

"My $5,000 for a Violin Fund"

"My $50,000 for a black grand piano fund"

or you could just buy the game... LOL!!! I say you buy thegame, because like you'd have more fun, and while Chobits is a good anime and all, after your done with it your gonna be like "Okay... so now what?" then your gonna go wanna buy that FFX-2 game of urs lol

none of them!!!

GEt escaflowne!!!!!

[walks around in guymelef] or you could get FFX-2 but i haven't played that.
i just love escaflowne

[continues to walk around stepping on cars]

*Voted Final Fantasy X-2*

I VOTED for this because i know when i play this game it will mostly last longer then 70 hrs of game play.Chobits is a nice anime but i would get bored of watching it ova and ova again,

This is why i voted for FF X-2

i woulda' voted final fantasy x-2....but i'm a girl and it's created more for fanboys so it's not really my style ^.^ (but i'm still buying it)

My decision will be to get Chobit episodes. But dammit I'm so picky. No I'll get FFX-2. There I finally decided. Thanks everyone for the help ^^

I really want the Furi Kuri episodes.
Has anyone seen the Black Rose edition of Revolutionary Girl Utena? I wanna' buy it, cuz Utena is nifty...but i'm not sure if it'll be any good....
I haven't seen any Chobits yet either...but I really love the manga

I've never seen chobits, but if I were you I'd get that first. I have X-2 and it isn't what you think it is. It isn't that exciting. I would wait on it.

Back
Top Bottom