What's new

a different way to be well-known

sevencoloriris

I am a Vietnamese...(^_^)
18 Jun 2006
hi there!
this is the first time I join this forum.
although I knew this country when I was a very little but untilnow ,if someone ask me how much I know about Japan, the honest anwser would be "no very much".
Reading comics(manga) is my passion. Well, I don't remmeber exactly when I read the first time but until now, it is always my hobby even though my age is 20 already,and alot of vietnamese people are the same .I hardly see a Japanese movie or listen to music from this country, but I can easily find out a japanese comic in any bookshops. This market in Vietnam was governed by manga from JP.Korean's products also appear and develope very fast but, like their movies, there are too much tears in their comic, some of them make me feel tenseness. some drawing is better but any way, JP stories 's still the number 1.
Jp culture 's like a river flowing underground, people can't refuse its existence.
this is the first country uses manga as a main way to spread the culture.Very special...
[email protected]

sevencoloriris said:
Well, I don't remmeber exactly when I read the first time but until now, it is always my hobby even though my age is 20 already,and alot of vietnamese people are the same.
A large portion of Japanese people read manga well into their sixties and beyond. Are you saying that you read manga in Japanese and therefore understand Vietnamese, English and Japanese? If so, that's very impressive. :)

lol!
u misunderstood me, I said I read Japanese comic first time when I was very little and I don't remmeber exactly how little I was... I didn't said that "I read in japanese". the comics come from Japan but (of course) they are translated in to vietnamese.Even so, they are still very interesting. the first comic I read is Doremon.it is so famous world wide.
if whatever u thought is true, I would be a genius...lol

Ah. I wasn't sure whether you meant that you are reading translated versions. You don't have to be a genius to understand Japanese. It's not necessarily more difficult than English and you seem to understand English just fine :D

well, my native language is vietnamese, the only foreign one I can speak is English( but not very well, I thought). The fact is Japanese is harder then E alot, U think it isn't, of course, because u live there - among people who speak J,learning an other language 's always difficult, person who can speak more than 2 foreign language is always admirable to me.

but the more hard it is, the more I want to learn. not coz I am an ambitous person, I jus want to read a japanese book that my father brought from there, I like the pictures in it but can't read what it wrote and I'm so curious.Any way, there is some relationship between J and chinese. In addition, there is also some relationship between Vietnamese and chinese, so I can hope that Japanese is not over my head.

Good luck in your learning! ^^ The 'language' section of this forum seems very helpful. :) I'm trying to learn Japanese, too. It might be difficult but it is possible! :p

Back
Top Bottom