What's new

A blog on japanese curious food

Patator

先輩
24 Oct 2006
For the people interested in curious japanses food, I should advice my own blog 😊

Please have a look in my signature for the link

Wow!! That's an interesting blog. I'm not that good at French, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

I'm always amazed by how "inventive" the Japanese are with bringing new flavours and products to the market. I hope you keep it updating so it can grow out to be a database for Japanese food product differentiations!! 👍

were the kit-kats for Halloween pumpkin flavored? I love pumpkin pie; I am just not sure about a pumpkin candy bar...but I do like sweets so I'd probably give them a try. :)

Wow...I can't think of any pumpkin flavored candies here in the US. Were there other uniquely flavored candies and chocolates? Sorry to be so curious!

nice thing! my french is so-so, but i can understand.. and cool pics too! you're in my ''favourites'' folder for sure! hope u'll continue with this.

🙂

Just curious,Japanese have deep culturally infactuation with green tea :?

The list is long for green tea flavored food items ... ☝

ice cream
hand-made Udon + more

Gorgeous blog, Patator-san👍
I can't read French myself, so my sister, who is learning French, translated the words for me!
She and I enjoyed reading, and she said she'll read your blog regularly.
So, keep posting please:)

Hi!

Enjoyed your blog! (Could figure out about 80% of what you wrote ... 😌 )

I recently received as "omiyage" from Fukuoka a box of Pretz with "mentaiko flavor." It really did taste like mentaiko!! 👍

The local versions of very popular Japanese snacks are very interesting:
Kyushu-only "omiyage" snacks

Thank you very much for all your kind posts.
I'll keep on trying to update once a week :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom