What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

5 days in Japan first time

soli004

後輩
Reaction score
Hello,
I need good tips on where to go for this short period of 5 days only. Me and my girlfriend have only 5 days in Japan and I want to find a romantic place or places to stay and to visit. We just want to relax and get a sip of Japanese culture. We don't want to run around to see as much as possible, but instead enjoy the time and feel the spirit of Japan. I did see some nice places to stay but the price was incredible expensive + 1100 US dollars per night like this one xxx.gorakadan.xxx if someone can point me to similar hotel with "normal" price if it exist would be great and where we should go and to what part of the country I would be very grateful. I would like to surprise my girlfriend.
Thanks
Soli

ArmandV

Eight Times To Japan
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you just staying in Tokyo or traveling about? You can find cheaper places to stay. Check with the Japan National Tourism Organization. I would recommend Atami. Nice place with onsens. Or even the Mt. Fuji vicinity. Look into ryokans (Japanese inns). Those can be great for bargains.

soli004

後輩
Reaction score
I think I want to travel out of Tokyo and see more of the landscape - nature. Perhaps on our last day before leaving we will stay in Tokyo.
Thanks

Top Bottom