What's new

4 years tuition - full scholarships, or loans?

Shlanga

Registered
30 May 2014
Hello, Japanophiles! I'm applying to a few of national universities in Japan through Global 30 for an English-based degrees, and I'm looking for ways to cover all 4 years of tuition, if that's possible. I know I'm ineligible for MEXT or JASSO already, as well as certain scholarships offered by the universities themselves, but at least I've got sponsorship to cover my living expenses. :)

Basically, the question comes down to this: I want to study in Japan, but I don't have that kind of amount of money to cover the tuition cost. Is there for me to somehow study anyway, or am I doomed? I'm very open to student loans and any other alternatives, if they exist (my country's banks do not provide tuition loans in such cases, tho).

:?

While not a big fan of anime, I've been doing Japanese martial arts for about 18 years now, and I'm deeply interested in their roots, as well as Japanese architecture and literature, thus my wish to move and live in Japan. I'm in my 20s and have been planning this for a while now, but unfortunately, I failed to get sponsorship to cover tuition fees (just the living expenses), and I'm quite poor myself. Any kind of help is VERY much appreciated!! :148:

Back
Top Bottom