What's new

3 sentence translations

Yoku iu yo

後輩
7 Jul 2011
Some translation aid, o-negai shimasu.:eek:

窶愿シナ?wナスツョ窶堙娯?堙??堋ォ窶堙?窶堋ア窶堙娯?慊ケ窶堙ー窶倪?凪?堙≫?堋ス (I remember running like this on the day of the opening ceremony)
What is the function of mo in this case?

窶ーツス窶堋ゥ窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋ォ窶堙。窶堙≫?堙?スv窶堋「窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァ (I told myself I had to do something)
窶堋オ窶堙遺?堋ォ窶堙。- is this derived from suru. I understand the suffix "nakya" part
窶堙≫?堙? is she using "quotations" in this case.

ツ債。窶愿コ窶堙最ス窶樞?堋ェニ樽ニ耽ツー窶堙ー窶添窶堙ェ窶堋ス窶堋ケ窶堋「窶堙??堋ア窶堙ア窶堙遺?堙俄?凅窶堙ェ窶堙??堋オ窶堙懌?堋「窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋ス (I was late today because I left my guitar at home)
"sei de"- meaning?

You don't need to triple post. As you can see in the "views" count for the threads, forum members have read your posts.

Ok, sorry. No troubles. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks for replying.

To be honest, I thought I wasn't getting any replies because my questions were either worded obtuse or just obtuse overall. Either that, or perhaps I had been asking too many questions and/or too many post. Most replies on this site seem rather quick. Not knowing can drive someone a little batty (or catty) at times.

Would it be somehow frowned upon to continue with my post every few days or should I be more modest with my line of questions. I really intended to be more habitual in my activity here. Not that I'm going to start asking for mass translations of books "or scripts" or anything like that.

Personally I find there's nothing more likely to get posts ignored than either reposting the same questions or spamming with about a dozen questions in a row. Either post in the big thread or make your own thread, don't do both.

If the questions are on a similar theme, or there are likely to be follow up questions (e.g. you are reading through a book and may have more questions as you get further into it), then it makes sense to have one thread and stick to it, rather than using the big thread where things can get lost.

Are those translations yours? They seem off or at least very loose translations. e.g. 窶愿シナ?wナスツョ窶堙娯?堙??堋ォ窶堙?窶堋ア窶堙娯?慊ケ窶堙ー窶倪?凪?堙≫?堋ス has no "remember" in it and it is not "like this" but "on this road". If they are not your translations and you are using them to study with you should be aware of this.

Back
Top Bottom