What's new

furan

後輩
7 May 2005
Pjusk said:
anyone wants to tell me they're(12012)names and stuff?
doesnt really know them I've just heard they're music...and now I'm interested to know more about them... :)
O! O! ME ME! *jumps up and down frantically*
i LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVE these guys! *loves them* 😍

ok, well, the best way to do this is through pictures ^.^

... this is what i thought.... but then i decided.... you know what? these guys are pure awsomness they deserve their own thread, so we can allbask in their greatness ^.^

ok, so... i'm afraied i don't know any bios.... perhaps someone could fill us in on that?

but what i do have is names.... and lots of pictures ^.^

ok, first up, on vocals we have the imencely talented Miyawaki Wataru. such a brilliently powerful voice.

next up, on guitar we have Sakai Hiroaki. now, to be honest, i'm new to this band... and i only really know their music, not very much about the members them selves >.< ut they all seem like complete darlings ^.^

but he is gorgeous ^.^

then we have, also on guitar, Suga Yuusuke.
he seems kinda.... manic.... like... i have a picture of him dancing around a burning cross.....

theeeen there's Enya Tomoyuki ^.^ he's such a pretty... what is it with bassist's and their pretty?

and (as always i save the best till last :D) finally.... TOHRU! my darling darling Kawauchi Tohru *eeeeeeeeeeeeeee* he's su loveable.... *chews on finger*
he be also chewy :p

seriously.... look at the tummy! *drools*

OK! ^.^ that's... um... well, yes, the extent of my knowladge 😌
but that's why i started this thread, to get people to contribute ^.^

o, but, i do know that they only have one official PV, Shudder (which i have :p) and they have... a good few maxii singles... i have: increasingly, shin deep, shudder, sick and swollow.... then some other tracks and stuff... i love these guys ^.^

Thank you🙂
I know I'm asking you for much, but would you please send me the pv:?
pleeeaase...

Yay! 12012 is one of my favorite bands. 😄

Why didn't I think to make a thread for them. :eek:

It's hard to find their stuff but I have some pictures, most of their songs, Shudder PV and Boku no Kara (live) :)

GAH! i've been looking for that live!
.... you couldn't.... send it me could you? *pleading eyes*
slsk's not working ...again >.< 😭

lol, yeah, i was reluctant to start one... cos i thought you might be planning one... but... then you didn't.... and i was like... o.....

Aww... it's been working great for me. I now have every Gazette song except one... :eek: stupid little bugger. I bet is a drool worthy song too.

If YSI is nice to me I will send it :)

I don't know I thought about it and I guess I forgot.

lol
aww... so lucky! it was being a complete pain for me before hand... i couldn't view everyones stuff... and hardly anyone could view mine >.< and now it won't even oppen *cries*

...... the .... whole gazette discography? *weaps* i want!
i reeeealy don;t have the disc drive *cries even more*

thankies!

lol... o well.. i guess i saved you the bother ^.^

Haha... but still no ReS maxi single *pouts*

Yes... except one song 😭

If is makes you feel better Limewire isn't working for me XDDD

Yea... maybe I will send it later. YSI is kind of screwy. :sorry:

It wouldn't have been a bother. I like making new threads for my beloved bands and getting other people interested in them. :)

awww, you'll get it, don't worry!

dang... which song?
lol, i deleted limewire once o got slsk..... now i don;t have anything *cries* but... it;s not like i have the hard drive for anything more >.<

^.^ thankies! no hurry.... i shall wait patiently.......................................................
................................................................................................................................................................ is it done yet? ^.^

hee hee ^.^
lol... it was you and your postage of tohru *after saying a myv pic looked a lil like him) that made me look into these guys more *pounces* thankies! ^.^
and you're postage of gazette... and ReS!

I hope so 😭

"kantou dogezakumiai"

No... still not working... it keeps redirecting to an unavailable page at the last minute... *growls at it*

I try to spread j-rock love where I can. :)

*pats yah head*

welll... um, this might make you fel a lil better..... ^^; i believe i have that one :D

damn... well... i can be more pacient.... ^.^

hee hee, yes, and a good job you do of it too ^.^

(i adore you're new siggi btw ^_____^)

I would appreciate it if from now people could please resize all these enormous pics before posting them... 窶堋ィナ?ティ窶堋「窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ。

I heard 12012 (sp?!) only about 2 days ago, I only got one of their songs and now I'm hooked *jumps up and down*

furan said:
*pats yah head*

welll... um, this might make you fel a lil better..... ^^; i believe i have that one :D

damn... well... i can be more pacient.... ^.^

hee hee, yes, and a good job you do of it too ^.^

(i adore you're new siggi btw ^_____^)
I requested it on a Jrock download site... still no response. No wait there were responses... got me all excited too. They were just saying they wanted it too. 😭

Yes that makes me ever so happy. 😄

I'm going to try again today... hopefully it will work this time. :)

Why thank you I do my best. ...and thanks as well. I love it too. I love their new look.

Iron Chef said:
I would appreciate it if from now people could please resize all these enormous pics before posting them... 窶堋ィナ?ティ窶堋「窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ。
We sure will. :)

Kinsao said:
I heard 12012 (sp?!) only about 2 days ago, I only got one of their songs and now I'm hooked *jumps up and down*
I'm so glad... they are great! :p

Which one's by the way? I'm curious... :?

pinkkillerkisou said:
Which one's by the way? I'm curious... :?
Day.

At least, if that's the song and not the album title... winmx screws up Japanese so, I end up with songs that I haven't a clue what they're called... really I don't care as long as they're good, but it's still really annoying, lol

Oh... yea "Days" is from the 'Sick' single. Good song. I recommend "Burn" "Sheeps" "Gallows" "Sick" "Swallow" "Ms Vampire"
...I get "mental food" stuck in my head all the time, too. Try that one too. :)

I recommend all their stuff but I love those a lot. They get stuck in my head the most.

Thanks for the recommendations! :)

Yay - today I can finally get new speakers 👍 - download madness ahoy!! :D

hee hee
i adore ms vampire... it' so great!
and.... there is.... another one...... but i can;t remeber the title ^^;
i'm appauling with song titles... i never look at them when i'm playing, i just shove them in my playlist ^^;

lol, yeah... i tend to remebr the short ones better... but.... lol... i really don;t know many.... including the plastic tree ones ^^;

w00t!
lol, thanks for diggin this up ^.^
ahh... i was checking my list against a (granted incomplete) discography list... and i have almost all their stuff ^.^
and every single last shed of it is amazing, i really love these guys ^.^

I only have 2, as well, DemonHunter, maybe we got a different 2 (I got Days & Epi... maybe cos I can remember short titles lol)? I really like them 2. 👍

Back
Top Bottom