What's new

1 Litre of Tears (Ichi Ritoru No Namida)

Dennsyah

dennsyah
15 Jul 2006
Details :
* Title: 窶啀ニ椎?ニ鍛ニ暖ニ停?ケ窶堙娯?氾 / Ichi Rittoru no Namida
* Also Known As: One Litre of Tears / A Diary with Tears
* Episodes: 11
* Genre: School, Romance , Health
* Air time: Tuesday Nights 21:00
* Viewership: 15.31%
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2005-Oct-11 to 2005-Dec-20
* Theme Song: Only Human by K
* Insert Songs: Konayuki by Remioromen 3/9 by Remioromen
* Drama OST: Ichi Rittoru no Namida OST
* Official Website: Tears
Synopsis 1 :
15-year-old Ikeuchi Aya was an ordinary girl, the daughter of a family who works at a tofu shop, and a soon-to-be high schooler. However, odd things have been happening to Aya lately. She has been falling down often and walks strange. Her mother, Shioka, takes Aya to see the doctor, and he informs Shioka that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat. A cruel disease, as it does not affect the mind in the least. How will Aya react when told about her disease? And how will Aya live from now on?
Synopsis 2:
This beautifully moving drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled ツ"One Litre of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone.
Aya's only wish was ツ"to live." By carefully depicting Aya's earnest desire to live, and the love of her family, friends, and lover, the drama, ツ"One Litre of Tears" wishes to deliver her simple but strong message: ツ"Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing."

click here 1 Litre of Tears (Ichi Ritoru No Namida) info

I've wanted to see this series since it came out. I want to know where I can find it at so I can buy it T_T

I don't understand what this thread is about, other than the information you provided... did you have something yourself to say about it, other than the raw facts you provided--- why you like it, why we might like it, etcetera, etcetera...?

It seems weird indeed to post some random information even though it is Japan-related.
I like 1 liter of tears, made me cry a few times. I especially like the soundtrack too with several songs by Remioromen.

Wikipedia.org copy+paste system?

Anyway, The Dorama is available from yesasia.com in a DVD box set (without subs) YESASIA: 1 Liter no Namida (TV Series) DVD Box (Japan Version) DVD - Fujiki Naohito, Jinnai Takanori - Japan TV Series & Dramas - Free Shipping

The soundtrack is also available from Yesasia.com as far as I know.

and at zoommovie.com (at a much lower price, with subs, probably a bootleg copy though) Ichi Ritoru no Namida aka One Liter of Tears/A Diary with Tears (DVD) (2005) Japanese TV Series (English Sub)

it seems clear to me (of course)?
the original poster wanted to discuss a series they liked, so they posted info regarding what the series is about
much different than the random user running up in the anime/manga forum talking bout "i saw an anime when i was thre years old about a group of robots that change into something -- what is it called"
*crosses eyes*
anyway, i found sawajiri erika's acting to be quite impressive, especially since we was previously (?) know mostly as a gravure idol

This beautifully moving drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled ツ"One Litre of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone.

this is the second thread, that people complain they don't understand the thread. but here "This beautifully moving drama" says it all

He/She likes it, and wants us to see it. How hard is that to understand !

No wonder so few people post in "jref", too many self-imposed cops in this forum

this is the second thread, that people complain they don't understand the thread. but here "This beautifully moving drama" says it all
He/She likes it, and wants us to see it. How hard is that to understand !
No wonder so few people post in "jref", too many self-imposed cops in this forum
Right on. Some people don't take the time or make the effort to try and understand but rather jump to criticise.

Haven't seen this particular drama but Japanese shows/movies do often focus on stirring the emotions. I think it's an interesting approach-can get melodramatic at times but can also lead to a kind of catharsis.

It certainly says it all. It says that at least part of this thread was plagiarized from a FujiTV synopsis... Typical. :eek:

1 Litre of Tears - Wikipedia

At least Wiki cites their source, the original poster should have, instead of passing it off as what you all thought was his or her "opinion".

PS. Nobody had any problems understanding the content of the thread, just the point.

Last edited:
PS. Nobody had any problems understanding the content of the thread, just the point.

The point can be derived. It is not very hard. They (he/she), really liks this movie/tv-show/drama, and tells us the story. They like it. They want to announce it, and see if anyone else has seen it. If they have seen it, have some comment on it.

The point is their, its just slightly derived. It was n-o-t difficult.

The point can be derived. It is not very hard. They (he/she), really liks this movie/tv-show/drama, and tells us the story. They like it. They want to announce it, and see if anyone else has seen it. If they have seen it, have some comment on it.
What if I posted information about an electronic device, copied from another website, specs, and a favourable review... I guess that would mean I like that device?

Perhaps, It's a guess at best, but it's still both plagiarism & not how one should conduct themselves on a forum where people discuss things... There's zero discussion here. Everyone is talking AT an advertisement of sorts.

The point is their, its just slightly derived. It was n-o-t difficult.
You're asking yourself the wrong questions... The two easiest questions to answer are who, and what.

Now, sit back, and try asking why?

ps. The fact that this person "likes the show" isn't the answer. The question is why would a person copy information and pass it off as his or her own words, without any intent to contribute to the thread further? What are the motives?

Anyways, I'm done here, I'll leave you with this.

Your right, it was copied. Just data from someone else or company sight. A little explaining the "context", why they put that their.

Well maybe next time. The person that posted this is a "Junior Member". Everyone goes through a learning phase.

I Lite Of Tears, just spamming on the movie

Dennsyah

Notice he/she never responded. Maybe works for a company "spamming" this movie out anyway he/she can. Their is no attitude or sugestions on the movie. Just facts and storyline from "someone making a profit" on the movie.

Details :
* Title: 窶啀ニ椎?ニ鍛ニ暖ニ停?ケ窶堙娯?氾 / Ichi Rittoru no Namida
* Also Known As: One Litre of Tears / A Diary with Tears
* Episodes: 11
* Genre: School, Romance , Health
* Air time: Tuesday Nights 21:00
* Viewership: 15.31%
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2005-Oct-11 to 2005-Dec-20
* Theme Song: Only Human by K
.......... on and on .......................

Everyone that complained was right. Maybe I have not gotten enough sleep. This is n-o-t a thread. This is just "data" taken off another web-site.

I bow down to the people that saw this for what it is.

Keep us honest, and push us to excellence !

Everyone that complained was right. Maybe I have not gotten enough sleep. This is n-o-t a thread. This is just "data" taken off another web-site.

I bow down to the people that saw this for what it is.

Keep us honest, and push us to excellence !

I know what you mean....
you shoud say a word " watch this drama" it is enough for me.
http://www.1litreoftears.com/
this is the saddest movie I have ever seen.....................

I thought this drama is more useful than Bible

Back
Top Bottom