What's new

脳 子宮?? and other phrases I need some help translating from a manga please

miintyu

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I am pretty stuck on the following three phrases and would love any type of help translating them into english.

This manga I am reading has various obscure references if it helps. I am having trouble translating the following phrases;
1."脳ミソ 子宮に でも..",I know the words are brain and uterus, but to/in, however "brain uterus" , appearing together like that later leads me to believe its a certain phrase.This is being said by a feminine male character if it matters.

2."子宮脳 ですって", appearing again but in reverse order, along with "it is said/I heard.." I think. Its being whispered by a different character to another after the first phrase I posted is said.

3."ゆるふわ スイツ 共" , Sweets, both of you? i dont know. The character first yelled "Silence!!" before saying that right after.

Thanks

Toritoribe

禁漁期
Staff member
Reaction score
1) 2)
What are the sentences preceding and following it? 脳ミソ(= and)子宮にでも and 子宮脳ですって don't makes sense?

3)
ゆるふわスイツ共
That's a slang, meaning something like "mindless". ゆるふわ is from ゆるゆるふわふわ.

miintyu

Registered
Reaction score
1) 2)
What are the sentences preceding and following it? 脳ミソ(= and)子宮にでも and 子宮脳ですって don't makes sense?

3)
ゆるふわスイツ共
That's a slang, meaning something like "mindless". ゆるふわ is from ゆるゆるふわふわ.
Thank you for you reply!
and sorry I will be clearer. But for 2 that is all there is. It may be better if I posted a screenshot of the page I was reading.
Full
1) ”あのね
のっけから自分語りとか
脳ミソ子宮にでも
付いてんじゃないのッ"
-said by character 1
2)”子宮脳ですって....”
-said immediately after character 1, by a different character
And that's it basically. :/

Toritoribe

禁漁期
Staff member
Reaction score
脳ミソ子宮にでも付いてんじゃないのッ and "brain that is made of uterus(子宮脳)" make sense?