What's new

窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋債 

cawaiibaby

後輩
4 Nov 2005
窶喇ツ 窶壺?披?堋鞘?壺?「窶塲停?壺?楪 窶塲停?壺?ー窶壺?ケ窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺?昶?堋渉 窶堡停?堋鞘?堋坂?堋絶?堋≫?壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?樞?壺?ー窶壺??窶壺??窶壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶壺?敖 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋坂?壺?慊
窶堋鞘?壺??ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲停?壺?慊 窶壺?ー窶塲スツ 窶壺?昶?堋鞘?壺?ケ窶壺┐窶堋渉,ツ,ツ,

窶喞窶堋鞘?壺?ヲ窶壺?慊 窶壺?懌?堋鞘?堋坂?壺?ヲ窶壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?樞?壺┐ツ 窶壺?ケ窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?板 窶壺?ー窶壺??ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ヲ窶塒懌?壺?ー窶壺?懌?壺?昶?壺?慊 窶堋? 窶塒??堋鞘?堋坂?壺?ヲ窶堋絶?堋≫?壺?。窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺?披?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「
窶堡停?堋≫?塲スツ 窶壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?樞?壺?ー窶壺??窶壺??窶壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶壺?敖 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲停?壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋坂?壺?慊 窶堋鞘?壺??ツ 窶壺?ヲ窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐ツ 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 ツ?☝
窶啾窶壺?ヲ窶堡停?堋≫?壺?「窶壺?懌?壺?ヲツ.ツ.ツ 窶喇ツ 窶塒??堋≫?壺?凪?壺?ヲツ 窶塒??壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?吮?壺?楪 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲停?壺?。窶壺?ー窶壺?吮?塲停?壺?慊 窶壺?樞?壺?ヲ窶堡停?壺?ー窶壺?樞?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?ー窶壺?卍 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 窶壺?樞?壺?ヲ窶堋絶?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶壺?樞?壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?。
窶堋鞘?塲スツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?「窶壺?昶?壺┐ツ 窶堋鞘?壺??ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋債.ツ.
窶壺?懌?堋渉 窶塒??堋鞘?壺?板 窶壺?樞?堋渉 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺┐ツ 窶堡停?堋鞘?堋坂?堋絶?堋≫?壺?吮?壺?ヲツ?☝
窶喇ツ 窶堋坂?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?塲スツ,ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺┐ツ 窶堡停?堋≫?塲ス窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?敖 窶壺?凪?壺?ー窶壺?懌?壺?ー窶壺?敖 窶壺?ヲ窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐ツ 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?楪 窶塲停?堋鞘?堋鞘?壺?ケツ 窶壺?披?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋債 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺┐ツ 窶塒??堋≫?壺?凪?壺?ヲ:p

窶壺?樞?壺?ー窶壺?楪 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶壺?。窶壺?ヲ窶壺?敖 窶堋坂?壺┐ツ 窶堋絶?堋鞘?壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?敖?

窶堡停?堋≫?塲スツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶塒??壺?ヲ窶塲停?堋青 窶堋坂?壺?ヲツ :( ツ?

the students don't pick their school clothes; the school determines what the uniform is, that's why it's called a uniform.

She meant that some of the more shallow girls may choose which high school to attend based on how appealing they find the uniforms to be.

ah I misread. I suppose it's not totally out of the question, although I'd like to see some kind of documentation over rumour

All the uniforms I've seen are pretty plain... and I don't think any girl would really choose her school based on their uniforms.

yukio_michael said:
All the uniforms I've seen are pretty plain... and I don't think any girl would really choose her school based on their uniforms.
Actually there are some schools where their new branding strategy incl. new cute school uniforms showed great success...

I wasn't aware that one had much of a choice in picking their school, I'm not of the impression that there is 'one school' for one area, but generally speaking, when you are young--- doesn't where you live dictate where you go to school?

Would girls decide to go to a school where they didn't have any close friends they knew just for the uniforms? Apparently so. Schools competing for admissions* sounds like something closer to high-school to me; and if they are competing for admissions, they are really competing for funding--- is this correct?

*ed: I mean to say, that now with fewer and fewer students, higher education seems to be competing for admissions, but high-school and below would be competing for funding.

Last edited:
I found This website, hope that you can get some more information in there

Girls and fasion.... :p

yukio_michael said:
I wasn't aware that one had much of a choice in picking their school, I'm not of the impression that there is 'one school' for one area, but generally speaking, when you are young--- doesn't where you live dictate where you go to school?

Only for elementary school, as they get older they begin going to more specialized course studies and they can choose which school to attend.

CC1 said:
Only for elementary school, as they get older they begin going to more specialized course studies and they can choose which school to attend.
It sounds like, since high-school is compulsory, that schools then can be known much the same way that colleges are known for teaching a certain ciriculum?

yukio_michael said:
It sounds like, since high-school is compulsory, that schools then can be known much the same way that colleges are known for teaching a certain ciriculum?

Perhaps you meant to say "...since high-school isn't compulsory..." ? (Cuz it ain't, you know).

pipokun said:
Actually there are some schools where their new branding strategy incl. new cute school uniforms showed great success...

i am shure u are right!

because i am now going to a japanese high school and i am really
sad because I have a such a ugly uniform !!:( :( :( :(
If I could, I would take another school, if far away does not matter..
(and.. my school is even 1 1/2 hour away, so there are anyway no friends
who are living near )

As a high school girl I just can say the uniform is the most important thing in
life of us !!!!!!!!! 🙂
because we girls wanna be pretty and we have every day to put on that uniform and thats the only thing what can suit us... so it has to be pretty!!
and important is shure also how strict the school is with skirt cutting, makeup,
haircolouring, loosesocks, accessoiries, nails, ..
if it is allowed to go out after school i nuniform, and such stuff ....

so does anybody know about a homepage where several schools with their
uniforms are listed ??☝

I think you should be more concerned with getting a quality education than how many erections you can incite during the commute home. Perhaps you should use the fact that your uniform is so awful as an excuse to start some conversations and make friends; unless you think it's more productive to look for a school an hour away or further just so you can wear a cuter uniform.

haha you are really awful !

only because we girls wanna be pretty we do not wanna incite erections !:eek:
you sound like an old man who just touched a school girl
and said after that "Its her fault. she has worn cute uniform"

and it does not matter for erections because I also get often harassed
in train with that ugly uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!
i do not need cute uniform for that when i am extraordinary beautiful..

I only want a cute uniform! and i can also talk with friends in cute uniform
and get a good education ..
because, for example.. my friend has a cute uniform (and 15 cm long skirt)
and goes now to todai university and her sister has a cute one too and is the
best judo fighter in whole tokyo. just for example...

And, i mean, a cute uniform, this wants every girl!
every woman wants to be dressed well !

i really understand what you want to say..
but nowadays its just a must to be dressed well.
especially for japanese women...

but.. i think that thing got out of control..
i wanted to know about the several schools and their uniforms..
but now nobody thinks about that anymore:(
please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :(

The examination hell in Japan starts from kindergardens for some kids and parents, but I doubt kindergarden kids have their desire which uniform they want to wear.
So when it comes to the school uniform, I think kids want it from the hell at the age of 12 or 15 for their private junior high/high schools.

I think it is totally a non-Japanese privilege to set up a site Dutch Baka posted. At least mosaic should be required for the kids' faces, no matter what a cross-cultural insight you have.

For boys, I heard some schools introduced different uniforms, not like a typical black stand collared uniform, to prevent abusers like me.

cawaibaby said:
haha you are really awful !
only because we girls wanna be pretty we do not wanna incite erections !:eek:
you sound like an old man who just touched a school girl
and said after that "Its her fault. she has worn cute uniform"
and it does not matter for erections because I also get often harassed
in train with that ugly uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!
i do not need cute uniform for that when i am extraordinary beautiful..
I only want a cute uniform! and i can also talk with friends in cute uniform
and get a good education ..
because, for example.. my friend has a cute uniform (and 15 cm long skirt)
and goes now to todai university and her sister has a cute one too and is the
best judo fighter in whole tokyo. just for example...
And, i mean, a cute uniform, this wants every girl!
every woman wants to be dressed well !
i really understand what you want to say..
but nowadays its just a must to be dressed well.
especially for japanese women...
but.. i think that thing got out of control..
i wanted to know about the several schools and their uniforms..
but now nobody thinks about that anymore:(
please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :(

Oh... my... God.

You know, this is one of those rare moments that I truly hope this is just a joke or some troll posting on this board. This simply has to be the most frightening @#$%ed up thing I have ever read on this board. It even beats this old thread need some 1 to stay with in japan for free and I consider this a classic.

15 cm long skirt huh? Wow, I can only imagine what "department" of Todai your amazing friend got into. And best Judo fighter in Tokyo huh? I'd guess you'd have to be in order to be wearing a skirt like that throughout town and be safe. Hey, let me know who your friend is. I'm part of the Waseda Judo club, and I have a feeling the title of "best Judo fighter in Tokyo" might change fairly fast with a few of my friends in the club that might provide a good match up. Your friend can even wear the skirt.

I can vouch for Nice Gaijin myself, and haven't seen him dressing up as an old man running after school girls lately.

I'm very glad that you only want to be pretty and not incite erections. I was getting worried. Luckily though, you are truly extraordinary beautiful. However, why even bother with a school uniform? Why not wear the small strip of cloth your friend used to get into Todai (or Todai to get into her?). Why mask your extraordinary beauty with the limits of only "cuteness" that your uniform can provide?

I'm curious. In your opinion how has dressing well gotten out of control with Japanese women? I'm having a very hard time finding anyone dressing that well in Tokyo myself. Next time I see a girl trying to dress well I'll let them know about cute uniforms to wear instead and explain that it is what every girl truly wants. I'm sure they will take my advice and not call the nearest cop. I know if I explained this to a woman in any other country they would hail me as an icon of gender equality.

I did look on the internet for you checking the results of "Girls in School Girl Uniforms." Ironically I came up with a large load of material that seems to be on the other political point of view that these uniforms do in fact exist to incite erections! I would never have expected this myself, and I am shocked.

Anyway, interesting post. For the record, I have to admit this post did NOT give me an erection. Does this mean I'm gay? I've seen the men's school uniforms and they just cover to much to really compare to what you said about girl's uniforms so far...

So much to think aboutツ… Back to my education. It is all I have. I don't have a cute uniformツ… so I'm half as lucky as you would be if you achieve your dream of both.

Emoni said:
Oh... my... God.
You know, this is one of those rare moments that I truly hope this is just a joke or some troll posting on this board. This simply has to be the most frightening @#$%ed up thing I have ever read on this board. It even beats this old thread need some 1 to stay with in japan for free and I consider this a classic.
15 cm long skirt huh? Wow, I can only imagine what "department" of Todai your amazing friend got into. And best Judo fighter in Tokyo huh? I'd guess you'd have to be in order to be wearing a skirt like that throughout town and be safe. Hey, let me know who your friend is. I'm part of the Waseda Judo club, and I have a feeling the title of "best Judo fighter in Tokyo" might change fairly fast with a few of my friends in the club that might provide a good match up. Your friend can even wear the skirt.
I can vouch for Nice Gaijin myself, and haven't seen him dressing up as an old man running after school girls lately.
I'm very glad that you only want to be pretty and not incite erections. I was getting worried. Luckily though, you are truly extraordinary beautiful. However, why even bother with a school uniform? Why not wear the small strip of cloth your friend used to get into Todai (or Todai to get into her?). Why mask your extraordinary beauty with the limits of only "cuteness" that your uniform can provide?
I'm curious. In your opinion how has dressing well gotten out of control with Japanese women? I'm having a very hard time finding anyone dressing that well in Tokyo myself. Next time I see a girl trying to dress well I'll let them know about cute uniforms to wear instead and explain that it is what every girl truly wants. I'm sure they will take my advice and not call the nearest cop. I know if I explained this to a woman in any other country they would hail me as an icon of gender equality.
I did look on the internet for you checking the results of "Girls in School Girl Uniforms." Ironically I came up with a large load of material that seems to be on the other political point of view that these uniforms do in fact exist to incite erections! I would never have expected this myself, and I am shocked.
Anyway, interesting post. For the record, I have to admit this post did NOT give me an erection. Does this mean I'm gay? I've seen the men's school uniforms and they just cover to much to really compare to what you said about girl's uniforms so far...
So much to think aboutツ… Back to my education. It is all I have. I don't have a cute uniformツ… so I'm half as lucky as you would be if you achieve your dream of both.
窶堋坂?塒??塒?.ツ.ツ 窶壺?披?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶壺??窶壺?吮?壺?ー窶壺?。窶塒??壺?昶?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶壺?慊 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ ツ?ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?樞?壺?ー窶壺?楪 窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?敖 窶壺?。窶壺?ヲ窶壺?敖 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?卍 窶堋絶?堋鞘?壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?敖?ツ 窶塒??堋鞘?壺?披?壺?ヲ窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?卍.ツ.
窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?楪 窶堋≫?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺┐窶堋? 窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶堡停?壺?ヲツ 窶塲?窶堋鞘?壺?ケ窶壺?ヲツ 窶堋≫?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺?昶?堋鞘?壺?樞?堋≫?壺?ーツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲ窶壺?昶?壺?昶?壺?ヲ窶壺?卍 窶壺?樞?堋鞘?塲ス窶壺?敖 窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?懌?壺?披?壺?ヲ窶壺?卍 ツ.ツ.ツ.
窶堋鞘?塒?.ツ.ツ 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲ窶壺?懌?壺?敖 窶塲?窶壺?「窶壺?樞?堋渉 窶壺??窶壺?ー窶壺?。窶塒??壺?昶?壺?ヲ窶壺?卍 ツ?ツ 窶壺?懌?堋鞘?壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?樞?壺?慊 窶壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?塲停?塲停?壺┐ツ 窶壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?昶?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶壺?懌?壺?昶?壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?。
窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?板 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋≫?堋債 窶堡停?壺?「窶壺?吮?壺?ー窶堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?慊 窶堋≫?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ!
窶堋鞘?塒?,ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?ケツ 窶壺?披?堋≫?壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?樞?堋? 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 窶塲ス窶壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?卍 窶堋坂?壺┐ツ 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 ツ!ツ!ツ!ツ 窶壺?披?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶堋? 窶塒??堋≫?堋青!🙂
so you are student ☝ ????
窶塒??堋坂?堋債.ツ.ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶壺?披?壺?ー窶壺?昶?塒? 窶堋坂?堋≫?壺?懌?壺?ケ窶壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?。ツ 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 ツ.ツ.ツ.ツ 窶壺?ー窶壺?敖 窶壺?懌?堋鞘?壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?樞?壺?慊 窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐ツ 窶壺?昶?壺?吮?壺?「窶壺?ヲ
窶壺?壺?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶塲ス窶壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?吮?塲停?壺┐ツ 窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?樞?壺┐ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?ケ窶壺?慊 窶壺?懌?堋渉.ツ.ツ.
窶塒??堋債.ツ.ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?ケツ 窶塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ー窶塲スツ 窶壺?昶?堋鞘?壺?ケ窶壺┐窶堋渉 窶塲ス窶壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?吮?塲停?壺┐ツ 窶壺?ヲ窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐ツ 窶壺?披?堋鞘?堋坂?堋≫?塲スツ 窶壺?昶?壺?吮?壺?ー窶壺?ヲ窶壺?慊 窶壺?昶?堋渉 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲツ 窶堋絶?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺??窶壺?ヲ窶堡停?壺?昶?塲停?壺┐ツ
窶壺?樞?壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶壺?懌?壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?楪.ツ.ツ.ツ.窶壺?懌?塒??壺?「窶壺?吮?壺?ヲツ,ツ 窶壺?懌?壺?「窶壺?壺?塲?窶壺?ヲ窶堡停?壺?昶?壺?ー窶壺?凪?壺?ヲツ.ツ.ツ 窶壺?壺?壺?「窶壺?敖.ツ.
窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?楪 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋坂?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?塲スツ,ツ 窶壺?ヲ窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐窶堋鞘?塲ス窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺?披?堋≫?塲ス窶壺?昶?壺?慊 窶壺?昶?堋渉 窶堋坂?堋≫?壺?ケ窶壺?ヲツ 窶塒??壺?ー窶堋坂?壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶塲停?壺??ツ 窶壺?懌?堋鞘?堋坂?壺?ヲ窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?。ツ 窶壺?懌?堋絶?壺?ヲ窶堡停?壺?ー窶堋≫?塲陳,ツ 窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?敖?
窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?楪.ツ.ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?ケツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺┐ツ 窶壺?披?壺?ー窶塲停?塲陳 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐ツ 窶壺?懌?壺?「窶壺?吮?堋絶?壺?吮?壺?ー窶壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?楪 窶堋≫?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶堋≫?壺?樞?壺?凪?壺?ー窶堡停?壺?ヲツ 窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?
ツ.ツ.ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋坂?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?塲スツ,ツ 窶堋坂?堋鞘?壺?懌?壺?敖 窶堋鞘?壺??ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?。窶壺?ー窶壺?吮?塲停?壺?慊 窶壺?披?堋≫?塲ス窶塲ス窶堋? 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲツ 窶堋絶?壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶壺?昶?壺?昶?壺┐ツ 窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?卍 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲツ 窶壺?壺?堋鞘?壺┐窶壺?慊 窶壺?懌?堋渉 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺┐ツ 窶壺?披?壺?ー窶塲停?塲
窶壺?壺?壺?ヲツ 窶堡停?堋鞘?塲ス窶壺??窶壺?「窶壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?楪 窶壺?ー窶壺??ツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶壺?懌?堋≫?壺┐ツ ツ"窶壺?樞?堋鞘?塲ス窶壺?敖 窶壺?樞?壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶壺?懌?壺?慊 窶壺?披?壺?ヲ窶塲停?塲陳.窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?卍 窶壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?懌?壺?ー窶壺?樞?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 窶堋坂?堋鞘?壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ー窶堋坂?堋絶?堋鞘?壺?吮?壺?昶?堋≫?塲ス窶壺?敖"
窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?楪 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 窶堋? 窶壺?樞?壺?ー窶壺??窶壺??窶壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶堡停?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ー窶壺??ツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶壺?懌?堋≫?壺┐ツ ツ"窶喇ツ 窶塲停?壺?ー窶壺?ケ窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶壺?懌?堋渉 窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?吮?壺┐ツ 窶堋坂?壺?「窶堡停?塒?.
窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?卍 窶塲停?堋鞘?堋鞘?壺?ケ窶壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?。ツ 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 soツ 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶堋坂?堋絶?堋鞘?壺?吮?壺?昶?堋≫?塲ス窶壺?敖 窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?卍 窶堋坂?壺?ヲツ!ツ"ツ 窶堋≫?塲ス窶壺?楪
ツ"窶嗤窶塲停?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?懌?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?樞?堋鞘?塲ス窶壺?敖 窶壺?樞?壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶壺?懌?壺?慊 窶壺?「窶堋青 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲ窶堡停?堋≫?壺?「窶壺?懌?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶塲停?壺?ー窶壺?ケ窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶壺?懌?堋渉 窶塒??堋鞘?壺?板 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶堋≫?壺?吮?壺?ヲツ"ツ.
窶壺?樞?堋渉 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶壺?ケ窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?板 窶壺?披?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋坂?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?塲スツ ツ?
窶塒??堋債.ツ.ツ 窶壺?懌?堋渉 窶壺?樞?堋渉 窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?敖 窶塒??堋≫?壺?凪?壺?ヲツ 窶堡停?壺?「窶壺?昶?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋債?ツ
窶壺?懌?塒??壺?「窶壺?吮?壺?ヲツ.ツ 窶堋坂?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶壺?慊 窶壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?ー窶壺??窶堋鞘?壺?吮?堋債 窶堋≫?壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶堡停?堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?敖 窶堡停?壺?「窶壺?昶?壺?ヲツ.ツ.
窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?ケツ 窶壺?ー窶壺?昶?壺?慊 窶壺?懌?堋渉 窶壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶塒懌?壺┐ツ 窶壺?披?塒??壺?ヲ窶塲スツ 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶堡停?堋≫?塲スツ 窶壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?ヲツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?ー窶壺?卍 窶堡停?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?懌?壺?敖 窶壺?披?塒??壺?ヲ窶塲スツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ヲ窶壺?ー窶壺?卍 窶壺?懌?塒??壺?ー窶壺?吮?壺?敖 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊
窶堋鞘?堋絶?壺?ヲ窶塲ス窶壺?ヲ窶壺?楪 窶堋? 窶壺?壺?壺?ー窶壺?敖 :p :p
窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?ケ窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?板,ツ 窶壺?昶?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶壺?懌?堋鞘?壺?「窶塲ス窶壺?樞?壺?慊 窶壺?懌?壺?昶?壺?吮?堋≫?塲ス窶壺?。窶壺?ヲツ,ツ 窶壺?壺?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺?ー窶壺?敖 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 窶壺?懌?堋渉 ツ!ツ!
窶塒??堋坂?堋債 ツ.ツ.ツ.窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶堋≫?壺?吮?壺?ヲツ 窶塒??堋≫?塲停?壺??ツ 窶塲停?壺?「窶堡停?壺?ケ窶壺┐ツ 窶堋≫?壺?慊 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?披?堋鞘?壺?「窶塲停?壺?楪 窶壺?壺?壺?ヲツ 窶壺?ー窶壺??ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋≫?堡停?塒??壺?ー窶壺?ヲ窶壺?凪?壺?ヲ窶壺?楪 窶堋坂?壺┐ツ 窶壺?樞?壺?吮?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?堋債 窶堋鞘?壺??ツ 窶壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?昶?塒? ツ?ツ?ツ?ツ?ツ?ツ?ツ 窶壺?披?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶壺?樞?堋渉 窶壺┐窶堋鞘?壺?「ツ 窶堋坂?壺?ヲ窶堋≫?塲スツ 窶壺?披?壺?ー窶壺?昶?塒? 窶壺?昶?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 ツ?ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋≫?堋債 窶堡停?壺?「窶壺?吮?壺?ー窶堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?慊 窶堋≫?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺?昶?塒??堋≫?壺?敖.ツ.

it would be interseting who says such things...
are you japanese or foreign???

cawaibaby said:
窶塲ス窶堋鞘?壺?板 窶壺?ーツ 窶堋≫?堋債 窶堡停?壺?「窶壺?吮?壺?ー窶堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?慊 窶堋≫?壺?壺?堋鞘?壺?「窶壺?敖 窶壺┐窶堋 窶壺?「ツ!
窶堋鞘?塒?,ツ 窶壺?ーツ 窶壺?昶?塒??壺?ー窶塲ス窶壺?ケツ 窶壺?披?堋≫?壺?懌?壺?ヲ窶壺?樞?堋? 窶壺?ー窶壺?慊 窶塲ス窶壺?ヲ窶堋≫?壺?卍 窶堋坂?壺┐ツ 窶壺?懌?堡停?塒??堋鞘?堋鞘?塲陳 ツ!ツ!ツ!ツ 窶壺?披?塒??堋≫?壺?敖 窶堋? 窶塒??堋≫?堋青!🙂
are you japanese or foreign???

I don't have a clue what anything else that was said meant, but I'm scared enough to not post anymore on this thread...

My brain just imploded somehow. Whatever just happened... You win.

Cawaibaby,

Please stop changing the font or size or whatever you're doing to the text. It is very difficult to read.

After the private message you sent, this is clearly a troll post. This board has enough problem with that junk already... cut it out kid.

I think you all get the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Cash said:
Perhaps you meant to say "...since high-school isn't compulsory..." ? (Cuz it ain't, you know).
Oops, yes you're right.

Mike Cash said:
Cawaibaby,
Please stop changing the font or size or whatever you're doing to the text. It is very difficult to read.
It appears that the smaller font is in UNICODE, which won't be able to be read by people whos browsers for some reason or other don't correctly read UNICODE encoded pages.

~~ This is one of those threads where the original poster bops around in a 15cm mini skirt, but in the evenings works at her father Ota's ramen shop, but this is boring, so when she learns that local Yakuza thugs are trying to shake down her father she vows to put an end to this and follows the Yakuza back to their hideout on a 1962 pink schwin bannana seat bike--- unfortunately her bike hits a rock and she falls and hits her head.

When she awakes she finds that she is in the care of a group of female extra-terestrial godesses who teach her about 'love magic'... a power she will use to fight the Yakuza, and win the heart of Todai pepatory heart-throb, and affected mystery boy, Saitoh, whom she has had a love pact with from early childhood.

Am I getting close?

Anyway.... to go back to the Subject, have you been to the Wiki site?

I found this on it:

Japan introduced Western style school uniforms in the late 19th century as a part of its modernization program. Today, school uniforms are almost universal in the public and private school systems. They are also used in some women's colleges.

In many areas, elementary school students do not need to wear a uniform to school, and can wear whatever street clothes they like. Where uniforms are required, many boys wear white shirts, shorts, and caps. The uniform codes may change depending on the season to work with the environment and occasion; young boys often dress more formally in their class picture than if they were in a class in the normal time of the school year. Girls' uniforms might include a gray pleated skirt and white blouse. Both boys and girls wear brightly colored caps to prevent traffic accidents.

The Japanese junior and senior high school uniform traditionally consists of a military style uniform (gakuran) for boys and a sailor dress (sailor fuku) for girls. The Japanese pronounce this as sērā fuku. However, it is important to note that the Japanese word for uniform in general is "seifuku" (ツ青ァ窶「ナセ). These uniforms are based on Meiji era formal military dress, themselves modelled on European-style naval uniforms. While this style of uniform is still in use, many schools have moved into more western pattern parochial school uniform styles in order to make a departure from the decidedly military appearance of the traditional uniform. These uniforms consist of a white dress shirt, necktie, blazer with school crest and dress trousers (often not of the same color as the blazer) for boys and a white blouse, necktie, blazer with school crest and tartan skirt for girls.

Regardless of what type of uniform any particular school assigns its students, all schools will have a summer version of the uniform (usually consisting of just a white dress shirt and the uniform slacks for boys and a reduced weight traditional uniform or blouse and tartan skirt with tie for girls) and a sports activity uniform (a polyester track suit for year round use and a t-shirt and shorts for summer activities). Depending on the discipline level for any particular school, students may often be seen wearing different seasonal and activity uniforms within the same classroom during the day. Individual students also often attempt to subvert the system of uniforms by adding "illegal" elements to their uniform (such as large loose socks or badges) or wearing their uniform incorrectly (altering skirts to "mini" size for girls and wearing trousers about the hips, omitting neckties and keeping dress shirts unbuttoned for boys). Students are also known to wear their sports activity uniforms under their more formal classroom uniforms as Japanese schools do not usually have any gender segregated changing or locker rooms (they change in the classrooms). Certain schools also take to regulating student's hairstyles along with footwear and bookbags, but these particular rules are usually adhered to only on special occasions such as tri-mester opening and closing ceremonies and school photo days.

yukio_michael said:
on a 1962 pink schwin bannana seat bike
Hahaha, wat zah fak ? :p

unfortunately her bike hits a rock and she falls and hits her head.
When she awakes she finds that she is in the care of a group of female extra-terestrial godesses who teach her about 'love magic'... a power she will use to fight the Yakuza, and win the heart of Todai pepatory heart-throb, and affected mystery boy, Saitoh, whom she has had a love pact with from early childhood.
Am I getting close?
You watched way too much anime 😊

Back
Top Bottom