What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

日本語の本を読むむ時、あなたの読むスピードはなに?

Reaction score
私の読むスピードは極めて遅い。:( 分速は約110文字しかなかなかできません。日本人 の平均分速は、500-700文字:cool: もできます。私はそんな速いスピードができるのに...:cry:

今「オズの魔法使いとオズマ姫」という文庫を読んでいる。面白いですが、読むことはちょっと大変です。

Glenn

一切皆苦
Reaction score
なぜその速さが分かるんですか。私は自分の速さが何だかを推測すらできないんですよ。

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
The fastest I've ever done was a novel (about 340 pages) in two days. More typically take a week or two, though.

Reaction score
Glenn said:
なぜその速さが分かるんですか。私は自分の速さが何だかを推測す
らできないんですよ。

まず、1ページを読みはじめ、同時にストップウォッチをスタートする。1ページを読
んだら、ストップウォッチをストップして時間をメモする。それから、そのペー
ジの文字の数を数える。

読むスピード=(読んだ文字)÷(たった時間(秒))×60:)

国語の読解力を高める 【スピード国語読解講座】 | SP速読学院

今、私の日本語の本を読むスピードは、日本人が英語の本を読むスピードのよう
です。😊

仕事力・勉強力が高まる英語速読 | SP速読学院

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
私の日本語はまだまだですから、許してください。

Reaction score
Mike Cash said:
The fastest I've ever done was a novel (about 340 pages) in two days. More typically take a week or two, though.

It took me 9 days to get through オズの魔法使いとオズマ姫 (about 190 pages)。

What is the reading level of the novel that you are referring to? Regarding the novel that I mentioned earlier, my Japanese teacher said that it was 5th or 6th grade reading material.

I hope to read a Japanese Star Wars novel at a much higher speed sometime this year:) .

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Mahoujin Tsukai said:
It took me 9 days to get through オズの魔法使いとオズマ姫 (about 190 pages)。
What is the reading level of the novel that you are referring to? Regarding the novel that I mentioned earlier, my Japanese teacher said that it was 5th or 6th grade reading material.
I hope to read a Japanese Star Wars novel at a much higher speed sometime this year:) .

If memory serves, the book was 歌わない笛 by 内田康夫 (歌わない笛 | 内田 康夫 |本 | 通販 | Amazon I've read about 14 of his novels, so it may have been a different one whose title escapes me right now.

I don't know what grade reading level they are. They're just normal novels. They're not kid's books, but I assume any 5th or 6th grade kid could read them. I happen to have a couple of monolingual Japanese native speaking kiddies of about that age and could ask them their opinion about it.

The key to picking up speed is just practice, practice, practice.

Before I got too apathetic to keep it up to date, I used to post short intros to some of the Japanese books I have read. If you think it might be of any use to you, please take a look at: Reading Japanese Pulp

Top Bottom